Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Could you elaborate further on the hypnosis? Who is it being used by and/or on? Is it used for h-scenes, or does it just have minimal use?
For now, it's minimal, but it will be a huge part of one of the characters paths. Check back on the next update and play through Ivy's events. If you're into mind control, I think you'll like it.
Hi! Are the apk files pre-patched?
I can't play it with Joiplay patching manually because my low specs tablet xd.
On the patch link, click "Previous Versions". There's an android version there.
Typos:

Yasenia's name shows when talking to Nami at Dock

Game breaks
-if you ask Lucinda to show breasts again before evening.
-choose to hang out with Fay when visiting her at night.
Thanks for the report!
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.
Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.1
Thanks! Added to the OP.

Amon99

Jul 4, 2018
found a bug. Fay's line says "Thanks, MC" where it probably should've been scripted with a global variable "Thanks, {variable for MC name}"

1641507548453.png

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
How do reach relationship level 2 with both Sibyl and Ivy? Also I somehow reached level 3 (out of 2) with Nami.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
How do reach relationship level 2 with both Sibyl and Ivy? Also I somehow reached level 3 (out of 2) with Nami.
Sibyl, get the key to the locked door in the garden. Think I found that one while researching and found the a Cave. Ivy, find the Hypnosis book in the Library and study it where you found it. Strange with Nami! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm already downloading it, but i still want to know if that means love-corruption or no sex-sex.
It will be two different love paths, both with sex. That's a ways off though, I'm just doing the more interesting of the two paths for each girl first (usually this means the immoral one, lol).
found a bug. Fay's line says "Thanks, MC" where it probably should've been scripted with a global variable "Thanks, {variable for MC name}"
This happens for me even when I've changed the name to Hardy (as always).
I'm not finding any use of MC in caps aside from the default name. If you run into this again, can you note what conversation it's part of for me? There's a chance my current build already fixed it though. I've been cleaning up a lot of unnecessary code.
I wrote a simple walkthough linked in the OP that should explain it, but basically you: Get Sibyl to 10 affection > Talk to Yasenia (she gives a key) > Go to the garden and interact with the shed > Interact with the paper bag > Talk to Nami > Wait 2 days > Talk to Nami again. Then you can continue Sibyl's story.

For Nami, some events have placeholders that I accidentally left accessible.
Done everything except Li Fang. Stuck at 1/4! :(
For her's you get sibyl to 5 affection and do her first event. Talk to sibyl again, she gives you pills to stay awake late. Save 1 energy for night. Interact with the door to take the pill. Interact with the bathroom door.

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
How does one increase bravery again? I seem to have only 1 point in it and don't remember how I got it, or if there's more to be grinded.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
For her's you get sibyl to 5 affection and do her first event. Talk to sibyl again, she gives you pills to stay awake late. Save 1 energy for night. Interact with the door to take the pill. Interact with the bathroom door.
Thanks, done them all now so up to 4/4. Liked the game but have some things I want to mention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I have all girls at their top, I guess that's all for now.

A little too much Grinding as you don't know what to do, but if you go along with your plans regarding that it will be Ok! This game is a keeper for me, so waiting for next upgrade! (y)

And don't forget to as for the Game Developer tag! ;)

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I'm not sure how to progress the game. I talked to all the girls, visited all the rooms I could find, and clicked on everything that seemed clickable. I've wandered back through multiple times trying to see if there is anything I could have missed but I don't see anything. The time is still listed as evening and nothing seems to happen to progress the time or lead anywhere.

What do I need to do for anything to happen?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For now, it's minimal, but it will be a huge part of one of the characters paths. Check back on the next update and play through Ivy's events. If you're into mind control, I think you'll like it.
And if you don't like it, can you avoid doing it?

I like the tags romance and harem. Not so much the maledom, femdom and even less the mind control. ¿Are they avoidable?

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
for some reason the game crashed on day 7 now it will not open at all.
I deleted it and re-downloaded it 4 time now and it still not running at all.
all of my others Ren'Py games start and run fine.
anyone lest have this problem?
if so did you find a work-around ??? Pls tell!

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
for some reason the game crashed on day 7 now it will not open at all.
I deleted it and re-downloaded it 4 time now and it still not running at all.
all of my others Ren'Py games start and run fine.
anyone lest have this problem?
if so did you find a work-around ??? Pls tell!
Try deleting the persist file here:
%appdata%\RenPy\DiP-1631004927\
If that doesn't work, try renaming the folder.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes