TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
When the sister is in bed with MC in the Event she says MC. It's the same next night when MC wakes up and she repeats her "playing with herself"! :ROFLMAO: Else no problem to progress with Fay and Maya.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
only having 3 energy dots to interact with the girls is limited.. an when you want to nap to regain the energy you can't untill night time.. which is lame.. there should be a way to have a hour nap or afternoon / evening nap change to regain energy points.. or get rid of the energy points all togather.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
only having 3 energy dots to interact with the girls is limited.. an when you want to nap to regain the energy you can't untill night time.. which is lame.. there should be a way to have a hour nap or afternoon / evening nap change to regain energy points.. or get rid of the energy points all togather.
Actually you can eat in the kitchen which replenish at least one energy point, but sadly it also advances the time by 1.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for the report. All these are taken care of in the next release, which should be out this week.
li fang
"...that is your queue to tell me your name."
you give people a cue, as in hint.

Not quite right. A "cue" (usually spelled "queue" on the Continent) is a line: as in "cueing up", a Cue Stick in pool or billiards is a long straight stick. Li means "this is your 'clue'". Look it up in your Funk and Wagnall's (or Webster's).

JoshCran

Mar 11, 2019
Not quite right. A "cue" (usually spelled "queue" on the Continent) is a line: as in "cueing up", a Cue Stick in pool or billiards is a long straight stick. Li means "this is your 'clue'". Look it up in your Funk and Wagnall's (or Webster's).
Hm, it might be a difference between UK and US english:
"1. a thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance."

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have a missing image and I get the following error:

I can continue, hitting the ignore button, but obviously it doesn't load the image.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Got a bug with Claire second event I met all the conditions and it's still greyed and when I click it I got this
Edit : nevermind i was missing DVDs

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Except "cue" is correct, as in "a hint; intimation; guiding suggestion." So cue, not clue. At least in American English... ;)

Jul 18, 2017
Got a bug with Claire second event I met all the conditions and it's still greyed and when I click it I got this
Edit : nevermind i was missing DVDs
The "hints" are still bugged. Looks like the Dev somehow mixed up dockkey and shackkey. shackkey = dockkey! There is no shackkey variable initialized or raised anywhere in the code, just a few checks for the hints.
Not gonna post a fix because that's just a minor bug if you know what to do. And the fix kinda broke some of my saves (crash on load without error message) while in Claires room.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
The "hints" are still bugged. Looks like the Dev somehow mixed up dockkey and shackkey. shackkey = dockkey! There is no shackkey variable initialized or raised anywhere in the code, just a few checks for the hints.
Not gonna post a fix because that's just a minor bug if you know what to do. And the fix kinda broke some of my saves (crash on load without error message) while in Claires room.
Yes thanks I get past it after I found the DVDs

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
When the sister is in bed with MC in the Event she says MC. It's the same next night when MC wakes up and she repeats her "playing with herself"! :ROFLMAO: Else no problem to progress with Fay and Maya.
This is a problem with old saves. It won't replicate in a new game.
GDRIVE link isnt there anymore! :eek:
They still seem to be working. Not sure what you mean.
I have a missing image and I get the following error:
I can continue, hitting the ignore button, but obviously it doesn't load the image.
Thanks for the report.
i have affection over 10 and still can leave the room at night or get the gfucking pill
Talk to Sibyl, do her first event, then talk to her again. That will give you the pills to stay up.
And the fix kinda broke some of my saves (crash on load without error message) while in Claires room.
Game does not see saves from previous version it seems.
Sorry, I should have stated that old saves might not work, and shouldn't be used even if they do. It's likely to cause problems (at least between v0.1 and v0.14).

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau
Aug 20, 2020
hey, Crumbbum,

hope this finds you well.
above all: my wishes of a great 2022 to you and your loved ones.

thanks for the great game and for the Mac version.
just reporting: I faced an exception when interacting with Li Fang during the night shower; if by any chance i opt for taking a shower instead of having sex with her, i get the following exception:

by ignoring it and mouse-wheeling back to the previous scene, it's possible to avoid the exception trap by choosing sex.

• • • • •

also: is it possible to progress the relationship with Ivy in order to get to have her open up about her job?

thanks for the game and your help.

cheers!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes