Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I faced an exception when interacting with Li Fang during the night shower; if by any chance i opt for taking a shower instead of having sex with her, i get the following exception:
Thanks, just fixed it.
also: is it possible to progress the relationship with Ivy in order to get to have her open up about her job?
Not yet. That'll be in her next update (she'll answer after event 4). Her answer is actually in the code, so if you want a spoiler for it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toastry

Jun 10, 2020
Hey,
just wanted to tell you that if you didn't give the seeds to Nami yet and try to talk to do the first Sibyl event there comes an error message with something about the shed key (sorry for no screenshot^^)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 + Lewd patch
Size 336 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
It would be great if there was some progres tracking or something that indicates that progress with specific girl is done for now.
There's a stats button on the bottom. I didn't realize it was there until someone else mentioned it in the thread though, it just looks like one of the normal bottom buttons.

Jun 6, 2018
Well, GDrive link wasn't working last time i checked :p

I guess the uploader repaired it , put up the files again in the link. :)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I couldn't tell you if I have it, since my MC is called MC.
I did replay from start, so I have one of "my" saves! Skip is good in this! :ROFLMAO:

Still had a problem with Claire, when I had the key but hadn't get the ladder I got an error clicking on her grayed Event! If I did Ignore it all rolled on.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
A game very similar to Harem Hotel. Unfortunately, there is not much content here yet.
A word of advice to the developer: Don't do all the girls at once. Better focus on one.

I would love to see a corruption system here:
each level of corruption = more slutty clothing / possibly going naked

Reactions: eike2000

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, there are several problems with that:

The first is that you don't necessarily have to play the sexual scenes and thus "corrupt" the LIs to reach the next relationship level.

For example, there are at least two LIs whose sex scenes I'm not seeing (Sybil and Ivy) and at least one more that I doubt I'd be interested in. And it's clear that when I hit "skip scene" what really happens is that nothing happens (it's not that the scene passes without us seeing it, nothing happens). In these cases we can hardly talk about "corrupting" the LIs, but you still advance to the next level of relationship.

Second, that the progress in the relationship with the LI is made by improving the affection level (which does not have much to do with the corruption)

Could a system like the one you indicate also be implemented? Of course, but I would honestly relate it to the LIs' lust level more than the MC's relationship with them. On the other hand, I would make the change of clothing for a sluttier one optional.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Corruption is definitely not affection or lust. True, but what prevents you from adding a third statistic? For example, when affection reaches level 20 and lust reaches level 10 then the option to corrupt a girl appears.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Corruption is definitely not affection or lust. True, but what prevents you from adding a third statistic? For example, when affection reaches level 20 and lust reaches level 10 then the option to corrupt a girl appears.
Right, that would also be another option to do it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Not quite right. A "cue" (usually spelled "queue" on the Continent) is a line: as in "cueing up", a Cue Stick in pool or billiards is a long straight stick. Li means "this is your 'clue'". Look it up in your Funk and Wagnall's (or Webster's).

a cue is a signal, to start singing or speaking in theater or playback / karaoke.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game needs to be put through a spelling/grammar checker.

When you click Fay's room for the first time it calls her "This is Fey's room", should be "Fay's"

Maid is shown in the basement and bathroom at same time in the morning, but isn't shown in the laundry in afternoon.

Li Fang when talking about her family "Dont be" Don't

Yasenia's fear of being on a plain, she means plane. or airplane.

Talking to Carina she just says she likes playing soccer with MC never asking a question.

Sat evening shows Sybil and Claire both in living room but only Claire is there.

Clicking on "Claire's event" that is greyed out has this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/rooms.rpy", line 1712, in <module>
NameError: name 'shackkey' is not defined

Is weird if you stay up with pills, Ivy is still drinking and Sybil is still sleeping on the couch.

It would be nice if MC actually went down the list of questions rather than repeat asking the same ones that he already knows.

When the rooms are greyed out there are two Yasenia's rooms, 1 above and below Maya in morning

If you tell Li you only want the bathroom.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 548, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen bathroomn is not known.

Li fang after sex says both "That was great" and "I agree" Specifically after an invite from library.

I got the key, found the gym Carina had both a greyed out event and gold event. After doing the gold event the greyed is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I hope that lucinda room lust play gets fixed in the next update finally. Nothing like leaving the room and having all the interface removed.

probably a renply variable for it, but I don't know what it is.

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
So if I don't restart this will go on?
Yeah, the issue is that in v0.1, a bug sets the personal nickname (like what Fay specifically will call you) to the default name "MC" (changed to Jack now, so if you see "MC", it's a bug relating to v0.1). If you change the personal nickname for each girl, then it'll update even on the old save, but not all girls have their nickname event added yet.
Hey,
just wanted to tell you that if you didn't give the seeds to Nami yet and try to talk to do the first Sibyl event there comes an error message with something about the shed key (sorry for no screenshot^^)
Thanks, got this fixed.
It would be great if there was some progres tracking or something that indicates that progress with specific girl is done for now.
I second that idea; it would be really good.
Yes, sorry about how hard to find the current placeholder page is! (for anyone that missed it in this thread, there's a "Stats" button on the bottom of the screen). I'm planning a much better stats screen in the future.
A version of this is planned.
*bug reports*
Thanks for being very thorough with these. I corrected them all.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Could we also ask for some kind of notification once we've seen all the content for a particular girl? Like, is there a point in raising girls' lust once the relationship events are all done?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes