• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So I see loli tag but no patch.
I assume that means that the game will die any minuet
or we're talking more "teens"
If that were the case I would assume then that Nami or Carina are supposed to be the lolis?
Or are they not in preview pics and this will actually be worth my time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Multi27

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
's a working macOS version. You're welcome. I won't host it in my Mega account forever. If you (the OP) want to make it in a more permanent fashion I suggest you upload it to the mirrors of your choice and change the links in the OP.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
well i seem to have everyone maxed but fay is 1/3, no idea what i have to do to continue with her

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Girls are nice. Kind of an Agatha Christie "Ten Little Indians" vibe to it so far. Pretty thin at the moment, but it's just starting. The biggest problem is the constant grind hunting around for the girls and trying to figure out what to do and who to talk to and why. There is a reason people don't like sandbox games. A hint system, quest log, "girl location screen" or something would go a long way towards curing the frustration. Interesting but needs work. The next update may decide whether this is a "go forward" or "goes away" for me.

Aug 20, 2020
The game isn't opening on mac, can you look into that plz
hey, AbyssZero,

hope this finds you well.

the game is running fine; you just have to fix its system's permissions (through OS X Terminal) before attempting to open it.
if you don't know how to do so, i suggest you take a look at this little app (actually, a Terminal full script) to aid you with the task.
the script is rather self explaining and works flawlessly.

hope this helps.

cheers.

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
I was playing the game when I had it crash on me and here is the log.
And to those who are wondering, one of Fay's scenes has to be done in her room in the morning, after you discover the beach from exploration.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeeCanon

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I was playing the game when I had it crash on me and here is the log.
And to those who are wondering, one of Fay's scenes has to be done in her room in the morning, after you discover the beach from exploration.
thanks, i did the explore a couple times but nothing happened so i stopped bothering

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
well i seem to have everyone maxed but fay is 1/3, no idea what i have to do to continue with her
anyone know how to progress fay?
Need to find the beach by exploring, after that you'll be able to advance with both Fay and Nami. Unfortunately there's no naughty bits for her because of bug in paragraph below.

Crumbbum deciding to "hang out" with most characters in their room at night tends to cause a traceback. Also there was a missing image somewhere which I unfortunately cannot remember but at least you can just press "ignore" and continue playing. Lastly, it appears that `fayevent4` is unreachable, thus players are unable to do naughty stuff to Fay.

Edit: There's also no further images for Fay so I guess that makes sense.

Last edited:

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
thanks, i did the explore a couple times but nothing happened so i stopped bothering
It took me about 5 tries to get the beach, the only other place I discovered was the cave. I think it's supposed to be random if you find anything.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I spent an hour in the game, I managed to unblock hj Yasenia and sex with Li Fang and some minor events. The PC doesn't work, I clicked around the room just in case, to no avail.

The idea for the game itself is pretty cool, and it looks pretty nice. Time flies way too fast, I got a lot of 90 days for a "desert island" theme

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
shhhh you had me at pregnancy ...gonna wait a few months before trying it out but looks great!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Uptade V0.4

I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.4

Last edited:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I'm assuming no content with sister? I have her affection up to like 46 and im bored now.

This kinda feels like harem hotel .

Reactions: Backdoorman

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Loli, Male Domination, Milf, Slave, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Adventure, Dating Sim, Humor, Mind control, PoV, Romance, Sandbox
Hmmm... Well, ok... I need to see it...
But... Drugs? Mayby not? o_0

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
You've been invited to the manor
I not undested when... Weere is Incset tag here? If MC come alone, when waht about Incset you talk?
If you means in mansion have Sisters or Mother/Dauthers it not incset for MC, it just various FeMale NCP in bloodrelaoithinships, bit not with MC, ok?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes