VN Ren'Py Abandoned Desi Milf Seduction [Parts 1-4] [Kirsess]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This is terrible :(
-Too much boring reading - everything explained WAY TOO MUCH from the Son's point of view when the pictures already tells most of the story.
-No sound even at part 4.
-[Hardcore Sex] my arse!!.
-Very little visual of the bbc, and looks too like a Sex-Doll.
-Overall, I rate this a 1/5. = "Move along, peoples, there's nothing (worthwhile) to see here!"

Last edited:

Ashwin B

Oct 23, 2018

Unlocked
(Ren'py Full HD) [009] Desi MILF Seduction - Diary Entries #2
Renp'y (short story) versions linked below.
Length : 2850 words, 28 images

[009] Desi MILF Seduction - Diary Entry #2
In this flashback chapter, your mom's friend Aziza convinces her to check out the Black Lotus Club!

Windows : Google Drive
Mac : Google Drive
Looked for it everywhere Thanks

Reactions: Ashkin

Ashwin B

Oct 23, 2018
Fairly certain "Desi" or any milfs from the brown parts of the world don't look like copies of blue-eyed Greek goddesses from Europe. Whoever made the game needs a reality check.
Desi milf aspect is almost just like depicted in the game with bit more lighter shade. But the body structure of desi milf is not as depicted, because desi milfs are more curvier and not some slim fit milf as of western countries.

Ashwin B

Oct 23, 2018
I think we should stop wasting our time here, because the last update from the game developer was 30th August 2020 in the patreon account. This is just an another abandoned game now.:cautious::cautious:

Last edited:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
All these games and yet only a few are actually complete. The rest are abandoned. Then to top it off not only can I get the complete game I now have to be a pledge to his patreon to get them. Wow....... just wow.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
This game would be fantastic if rewritten. Reordered, and overall not have such a stupid storyline.
No offense Dev, like your renders are fantastic. Truly. But you are not gifted at world building, character development or even a sensible "story". No one and I repeat no one, would EVER, deal with this level of cuckness. If they did, they put a bullet in their head long ago. I only played your game where the bully starts this crap with your skank ass model mom who obviously doesn't give a flying fuck about you.
I really want to rewrite that story to reorder who you play. And play as the bully and your getting revenge on the rich kid who teased you for being poor but after highschool you used what little you had saved up to invest in a small peice of land that you knew there to be a vast oil reserve (or something like that, shit as long as I don't use the old crypto-currency luck bullshit) and you come back to screw over the kid who teased you for being poor. That reason is a hell of a lot better than "bully hates mc just because."

Reactions: Ashwin B
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes