1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Cover.gif

Overview:
Desire Den is a Multi Platform experience focused on gawking smutty anthro creatures. Why? Well. For your pleasure, of course ;>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-22
Release Date: 2019-07-10
Developer: Frosted Brain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.34 hotfix
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Win
(VR v.1.05d): - - - -

J6XGnG.png RbHQ3B.jpg vS0Gj0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

W65

May 31, 2018
you can talk to one of the ladies and throw money at the dancer.
Well, they're already up to Duke Nukem levels of interactivity. If the next version has furry chicks bound up in green goo so that you can kick them (with both feet at the same time) until they explode into those horrid little green things that block your vision and are impossible to kill, I'm sold.

EDIT: Come to think of it, maybe I'll just reinstall Duke Nukem instead.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I've got to say I love the animation in the title .gif. It's got some real life to it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just so you know, this is the demo that was out on Reddit in January as a demo/teaser build. It has one scene with an NPC. THe full build was just bugfixed and is now out for 20 usd and it's 415mb in size. Check out the Itch.io page if you have any questions. And yes it can be run without VR. And yes, there's a version for phones, too.

Reactions: Waaifu

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Not entirely true. You can use Alt+Enter to get out of fullscreen mode.
Fixed the note about the fullscreen mode though you have to do this during the game as it ignores the setting if you set it to windowed mode during the setup.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
you can fall down out of the map if you try to move out through the spinning door thingy...
Apart from that, the game looks surprisingly solid to me. Very good animation at some points (free/bought animations?), tough the mechanical rutting shown is very badly animated. Looking forward to prope interactions!

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
for now, that seems to be the case, but i hope for more diversity, as there are some differences shown right now...
Anyway, i dig the sergal heads.

FrostedBrain

Jun 11, 2019
Thanks for the support and feedback everyone. I am releasing a demo soon for VR and PC. In addition I will be making the initial android release free on my social sites (subreddit, website and other media will have links) when the demo drops.

The demo release will follow a major content update in the "Doggie Den"; the once locked-up second floor of the Den.

The Doggie Den will be a canine M/M focused area but the update will also bring some improvements to the M/F scenes and more QOL improvements

Thanks again for the support

-Chilly

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes