Unity Abandoned Desire Den [v1.34 hotfix] [Frosted Brain]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
The new version is revolutionary.
I never managed to get the VR working with this version, but I got the same feedback.
Nausea, dizziness and all the things you get whenever you try VR for the first time.
Plus the PC went full blast at this, true I set the textures to full, only to find most of them missing, overlapping and everything in between.
the best thing about this is probably the joke about the burger on the van outside.
the worst thing about this is I know there are better sexual positions and performance with the same models in other games, like Kobold Kare.
I see what the dev wanted to do, but it all falls at implementation being bad, and I mean real bad.

Jan 8, 2019
I don't know what you mean. This is the unmodified Steam version of the game (does not have DRM at all). Does not require Steam to be running to play.
in the itch.io there is a post saying that the 1.34.zip was incomplete and released a fixed version

asofo

Mar 23, 2019
the beauty of dragging people along for free money
Don't think this person has ever had any real amount of patrons. Doubt he's gotten many sales on itch.io.

Pretty sure its mostly a passion/gamedev experience project for the 2+ years it's existed, even if it's pretty scuffed still kinda admirable.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
it reminds me Kobold Kare because of the models, How ever its 15€ more is it even worth to pay the price for this ?
(im currently gonna explore to find out, but i honestly curios about your thoughts guys ?)

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
it reminds me Kobold Kare because of the models, How ever its 15€ more is it even worth to pay the price for this ?
(im currently gonna explore to find out, but i honestly curios about your thoughts guys ?)
I wouldn't say so. It's basically a few advancing text boxes and some anims. Not worth it and has like 4 versions all on different builds of the game. You literally pay less for skyrim vr with all the content

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
I wouldn't say so. It's basically a few advancing text boxes and some anims. Not worth it and has like 4 versions all on different builds of the game. You literally pay less for skyrim vr with all the content
thank you for saying, i was suspected this

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
So is the latest version VR-only or something? I played an older one with mouse and keyboard just fine, but this one just won't take any inputs whatsoever. No mouse cursor, keyboard does nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: vcrlord
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes