Unity Abandoned Desire Den [v1.34 hotfix] [Frosted Brain]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
How do you even get the VR working? The newest version only lets me do desktop mode.
Also really dissapointing there's still only like 5 sex scenes after how many years now? Also thought I remember a sex scene where the holo kobold dancer is but I guess they moved it or?
Also the fact they price the game at $30 now, 10 more than before, is absurd. $20 was already an absurd asking price for basically nothing. Heck, I don't even think anything in this is original content, is there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saredo and catsdino

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
I don't think this game should be marked as abandoned, an update 1.35 came out that doesn't seem to be on here. That was all the way back in like April of 2023 so I'm surprised it's not here yet. Maybe I should look into if there's a way to upload what I have on Steam to like Mega or something

Peacefeel

Dec 24, 2017
How do you even get the VR working? The newest version only lets me do desktop mode.
Also really dissapointing there's still only like 5 sex scenes after how many years now? Also thought I remember a sex scene where the holo kobold dancer is but I guess they moved it or?
Also the fact they price the game at $30 now, 10 more than before, is absurd. $20 was already an absurd asking price for basically nothing. Heck, I don't even think anything in this is original content, is there?
VR is a $30 DLC now. And this is not an April fool's joke, sadly. Steam app ID is 2668850.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
VR is a $30 DLC now. And this is not an April fool's joke, sadly. Steam app ID is 2668850.
Are you fucking serious... oh my god
So basically they assert this should be a $60 game now
:FacePalm:
Actually it probably makes more sense to get it on itch.io because they are separated. They didn't think to do that on steam? Or they just don't care?

Reactions: Peacefeel

FrostedBrain

Jun 11, 2019
Are you fucking serious... oh my god
So basically they assert this should be a $60 game now
:FacePalm:
Actually it probably makes more sense to get it on itch.io because they are separated. They didn't think to do that on steam? Or they just don't care?
You dont need to get the VR edition on steam. This was just an option I added for steam users that already had the game to support me after stripe banned me from taking payments through itch io.

It is all drm free anyways..

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes