Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
The world is quite big (including side stories), so it will take some time.
I plan to complete the game in two and a half years to a maximum of 3 years, 8 episodes (2 parts) for each update.
Hi there, KKpotato
Which time zone are you considering for the public release?
I must say that I didn't have time to play the previous release yet and was waiting for this new update, so I'm really feeling the itch because I enjoyed the prologue very much.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021

DOF - Ep1_V1 (Public)

It took a few days longer than expected, but I got it ready as I wanted. I added quite a few new features/quality of life in this update.

Changelog:

• This update is more story focused for setting up future plots and character development.
  • In terms of content, it is equivalent to the last update.
  • Unfortunately, this update consists of only one big but optional sex scene with minor variations.
Links:

PC: -

MAC: -

Android: - (This was ported by me. It isn't as good as Jeevant's version, unfortunately. But it's still playable and has no bugs. If you are looking for anything specific for android. Contact me on Discord.)

PC(Compressed):
MAC(Compressed):

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

DOF - Ep1_V1 (Public)

It took a few days longer than expected, but I got it ready as I wanted. I added quite a few new features/quality of life in this update.

Changelog:

• This update is more story focused for setting up future plots and character development.
  • In terms of content, it is equivalent to the last update.
  • Unfortunately, this update consists of only one big but optional sex scene with minor variations.
Links:

PC: -

MAC: -

Android: - (This was ported by me. It isn't as good as Jeevant's version, unfortunately. But it's still playable and has no bugs. If you are looking for anything specific for android. Contact me on Discord.)

PC(Compressed):
MAC(Compressed):

Op is v.5 Ep.1 you share Ep1 v1, please come up with a better version numbers, it's.... im-confused-confusion.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes