VN - Ren'Py - Desire of Fate [Ep.3 v1.5] [KKpotato]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

This one is good. Pretty decent HS renders and nice girls models. Story is good and there is sound effects to give more ampience to the game. Girls are good own their own way. They have nice personalities. Loved Leyla, Lilith and Lily and MC's real mom Maria. There is no NTR on this game like Dev said. For now the gameplay is short well around 30 - 45 mins depending on the reading speed. Hoping the game will gets more attention.

There is no bugs that will disrupt you gameplay. Even though I named MC other name but in few occasions MC was called by default name. Hoping dev will fix that. For non native English writing is not that bad either just a few grammatical mistakes that's all.

Overall it's worth playing. Keep up the good work dev. Looking forward to next updates

:coffee:
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Nelson4ever

Desire of Fate [Prologue v1] review -
    PROS
    Even though I don't like basic Honey select models , the models in the game were okay . For a prologue it had decent amount of content , I played it for about 15 minutes in my playthrough. The game has sound effects and music which is a nice addition to the game .
    CONS -

Story is set up be taking place in a post apocalyptic / dark world and main character acts like an idiot who can't seem to understand when someone is bullying him and thinks constantly of sex . Another thing is the animations in the game are weird where you have to click an icon on right top corner , every time you wanna progress the game which makes it tiresome . For now it is worth 2 stars .