Mod Ren'Py Desire of Fate - Multi-Mod [Ep.3 v1] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is updated on my in early access for the next 24h. I will add it here afterward. Enjoy!

You need to start a new game with the update due to many code changes (no new content in previous parts).

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
The mod is updated on my in early access for the next 24h. I will add it here afterward. Enjoy!

You need to start a new game with the update due to many code changes (no new content in previous parts).
Thanks for even bringing it over

Reactions: tom1231245

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Others have said the mod works with the patch but it's the opposite for me, I'm not sure why. I've followed the instructions to install the mod but I don't see the green text.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Others have said the mod works with the patch but it's the opposite for me, I'm not sure why. I've followed the instructions to install the mod but I don't see the green text.
If I remeber right, it only highlights choices that matter in some way, I think everything else is dealer's choice.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The patch is basically 1 line, no reason it wouldn't work with the mod. Make sure you've installed the mod correctly.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will update it in the OP 24h after the game is updated on Latest Updates. Enjoy!

Edit: ~24 hours after this edit.
  • Mod updated to Ep.1 v2
  • Added gallery unlocker
  • Readded alternative font option
  • A few UI tweaks

Last edited:

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will update it in the OP 24h after the game is updated on Latest Updates. Enjoy!

• Mod updated to Ep.1 v2
  • Added gallery unlocker
  • A few UI tweaks
its says you have buy and it passed 24hrs

TylerDurdenAZ

Jun 2, 2021

• Mod updated to Ep.1 v2
  • Added gallery unlocker
  • A few UI tweaks

Thanks for your hard work.. Looking forward to the mod..

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
If someone gives you something for free, don't complain. If you can't wait, become patron.
It might seem like an easy thing to you, but that's just ignorance. Renpy code is a headache, and all the editing must be a pain.
chill i didnt understand it not everybody is a troll or ignorant

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Sorry, not buying it. Update just came out and your complaining about delays.
ok whatever man take it however you want I’m not trippin I don’t mind waiting at the end of day like I said before I didn’t understand it what he meant in his post not bout to argue over something little

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough focused on the choices that give the most points, an option to name saves, and a few UI improvements.

The mod is updated on my in early access. I will update it here 24h after the game is updated on Latest Updates.

Updated: 2022-10-01
Game/Creator: Desire of Fate / KKpotato - - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: Ep.1 v1
Game Version: Ep.1 v1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

ep1 v2 ?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

• Mod updated to Ep.1 v2
  • Added gallery unlocker
  • A few UI tweaks
To all - as of right now my time the main page updated some 15 hrs ago - so WAIT another 9 hours and Lightman will update...

Reactions: acausedeca

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
To all - as of right now my time the main page updated some 15 hrs ago - so WAIT another 9 hours and Lightman will update...
actually he posted that it would be 24 hours at 04:44 AM on Sunday.
but i am being snarky; literally right below his post about the update some moron posted that the game updated....

Yukiko I

Feb 11, 2021
actually he posted that it would be 24 hours at 04:44 AM on Sunday.
but i am being snarky; literally right below his post about the update some moron posted that the game updated....

Well 11:44 AM in my Time Zone

Page 41

Let's say he posted the update Sunday 12 AM
+ 24 hours
Monday 12 AM
my post is from Tuesday 8 AM for me that's 44 hours right?

Last edited: