Mod Ren'Py Desire of Fate - Multi-Mod [Ep.3 v1] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Mod updated to the version which adds sounds and a few small scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: preskerd

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of:

Desire of Fate [Ep.2 v1] [KKpotato] + LightmanP's Multi Mod + Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Please update with new version

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi first of all thank you for the mod.
I was wondering, why in this version of the mod, there isn't a choice where it makes you choose even if your stats are lower? In the penultimate mod it was possible to choose even when the statistics were not high enough. I was wondering if it was possible to add that too. Or in case add a cheat, which lets you raise your stats. So you can access all the contents.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi first of all thank you for the mod.
I was wondering, why in this version of the mod, there isn't a choice where it makes you choose even if your stats are lower? In the penultimate mod it was possible to choose even when the statistics were not high enough. I was wondering if it was possible to add that too. Or in case add a cheat, which lets you raise your stats. So you can access all the contents.
The game has an easy mode that barely cares about stats. Just use that, you can select it at the start of the game or realistic = False in the console.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough focused on the choices that give the most points, a gallery unlock button, an option to name saves, alternative font, and a few UI improvements.​

Updated: 2023-10-01
Game/Creator: Desire of Fate / KKpotato - - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: Ep.2 v2 Final
Game Version: Ep.2 v2 Final
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

FYI, just notice a small error with regards to the wt showing a +1 int point, actually it should be posted as a -1 Int point instead. Regards.

screenshot0002.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi LightmanP i use the same comment i do in the main thread. Because perhaps you mod unlock something that in normal mode need to stay unlock. Perhaps i am wrong, but i preferred to warn both you and KKpotato.

I think there is a small error in the gallery. I'm playing in normal mode. Yet the gallery doesn't care if it's hardcore off or on. But it always shows me all the gallery choices. I would appreciate not seeing the sharing scenes with other men if I'm playing normal mode. Otherwise it makes no sense. Since there are certain things I prefer not to see. I caught the side girl event page 3 last scene, but if it had been one of the love interests, it would have bothered me extremely. I say this so as to prevent future problems, for those like me who play the normal mode.
I made two screenshot so you can see what i mean:
Again, I don't understand why the game gives me access to both galleries. Playing normal mode, I should only have access to the normal gallery. And in normal there shouldn't be a sharing scene. Also because while playing, it didn't happen to me this scene. OFC thanking the lord. Because i really do not like sharing. So if you can fix this, that would be really great.
As you can see now with this version, It doesn't matter if you change modes, I really shouldn't see the last image on page 3. or the intere hardcore gallery. It really shouldn't be there. So please if you can, fix it.

Another user Mommysbuttslut show me is images. I do not know if he use the mod. But look like that perhaps the multi mod, unlock automatically every scene?
In case the mod unlock everything, can you fix it? To not unlock automatically in normal mode? Because otherwise is usless to play normal mode if the gallery spoiler always the scene that you do not wanna see.

Thank you and sorry hope i do not bother you, but i think is important for the normal mode player.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi LightmanP i use the same comment i do in the main thread. Because perhaps you mod unlock something that in normal mode need to stay unlock. Perhaps i am wrong, but i preferred to warn both you and KKpotato.

I think there is a small error in the gallery. I'm playing in normal mode. Yet the gallery doesn't care if it's hardcore off or on. But it always shows me all the gallery choices. I would appreciate not seeing the sharing scenes with other men if I'm playing normal mode. Otherwise it makes no sense. Since there are certain things I prefer not to see. I caught the side girl event page 3 last scene, but if it had been one of the love interests, it would have bothered me extremely. I say this so as to prevent future problems, for those like me who play the normal mode.
I made two screenshot so you can see what i mean:
Again, I don't understand why the game gives me access to both galleries. Playing normal mode, I should only have access to the normal gallery. And in normal there shouldn't be a sharing scene. Also because while playing, it didn't happen to me this scene. OFC thanking the lord. Because i really do not like sharing. So if you can fix this, that would be really great.
As you can see now with this version, It doesn't matter if you change modes, I really shouldn't see the last image on page 3. or the intere hardcore gallery. It really shouldn't be there. So please if you can, fix it.

Another user Mommysbuttslut show me is images. I do not know if he use the mod. But look like that perhaps the multi mod, unlock automatically every scene?
In case the mod unlock everything, can you fix it? To not unlock automatically in normal mode? Because otherwise is usless to play normal mode if the gallery spoiler always the scene that you do not wanna see.

Thank you and sorry hope i do not bother you, but i think is important for the normal mode player.
Will be fixed

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod (Ep.3 v1) is now updated on in 24h early access. I will add it here afterwards.
  • Added an option to see alternative Lilith's scene when on the corruption path
  • Toggle game mode in preferences (realistic/easy, when not in the main menu)