Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But having a bad or toxic relationship may or may not have conciquences.
Yeah poor Lily...she sure has blistered hands from all the masturbation and no Mina to help anymore, so sorry sis :KEK:
Please tell me we can get Kenzie for some fun.

But i'm more concerned with the remaining main LI's, Lilith is good and so is Mina but if we would have got Leyla instead of Lilith or something like Bonnie i probably would have dropped the game after the first release.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah poor Lily...she sure has blistered hands from all the masturbation and no Mina to help anymore, so sorry sis :KEK:
Please tell me we can get Kenzie for some fun.

But i'm more concerned with the remaining main LI's, Lilith is good and so is Mina but if we would have got Leyla instead of Lilith or something like Bonnie i probably would have dropped the game after the first release.
You will have the chance to get back to her if you want. But it will be a bit more difficult.

I have designed their personalities to be let's say 'Likeable'.

Kenzie is not 'Romanceable'. She is like Monica. You can have some 'Fun' with her.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You will have the chance to get back to her if you want. But it will be a bit more difficult.
I honestly don't care that much if it takes longer, or even if that choice would have closed her route, but good to know we still have a chance. Lily is nice, but i don't share Mina, yandre Mina was a one of my favority scenes so far :LOL:
I have designed their personalities to be let's say 'Likeable'.
That's good (and hopefully not so much ink as Bonnie), honestly a bit surprised u didn't give us a short look of Samira in this update.
Kenzie is not 'Romanceable'. She is like Monica. You can have some 'Fun' with her.
Good, when i saw her and heard she has a bf, i just wanted to to have some fun with her :whistle:
Ah Monica, is her marrige still coming ?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
I honestly don't care that much if it takes longer, or even if that choice would have closed her route, but good to know we still have a chance. Lily is nice, but i don't share Mina, yandre Mina was a one of my favority scenes so far :LOL:

That's good (and hopefully not so much ink as Bonnie), honestly a bit surprised u didn't give us a short look of Samira in this update.

Good, when i saw her and heard she has a bf, i just wanted to to have some fun with her :whistle:
Ah Monica, is her marrige still coming ?
Monica is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you are talking about Belle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, no spoilers. But her time will come.

The main girls don't have ink. Kagura has one, but that's a clan mark. Not exactly a tattoo, and not much ink.

Reactions: Raziel_8

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I also have something against ink.... Is there something called inkfobia? Although I am certainly not afraid of people with ink, whenever I see someone with ink, I feel like I am seeing something very disturbing.... In game, it's not that extreme but I do feel uncomfortable. Good to know main li are not ink people.

Lily is nice, but i don't share Mina, yandre Mina was a one of my favority scenes so far :LOL:
I also don't like sharing... It doesn't matter if li is used for future threesome... I would rather close the route with her.

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I get the following error on startup. This is the PC version running on the latest version of Joiplay.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 416, in main
File "renpy/loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
File "renpy/loader.py", line 133, in read_index
File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 45, in loads

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Uncensored not working, oh well. Will wait for next update and hopefully it will get fixed by then.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I get the following error on startup. This is the PC version running on the latest version of Joiplay.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 416, in main
File "renpy/loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
File "renpy/loader.py", line 133, in read_index
File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 45, in loads
pickle is a python binary serializer. seems like joiplay does not like python3 yet, which is the basis of newer renpy versions. joiplay will need to be updated to be compatible (by the devs of joiplay, not you). in the meantime you could try clearing the ./game/cache/* and ./game/saves/* folders and deleting all ./game/*.rpyc files and try starting it then.

Last edited:

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
my list of sexiest girls: Jill and Nora from Twisted World, Noel form Oppai Odyssey, Ayame from Melatonin Magiks. if you can see the pattern, im adding Lily to the list. i cant wait for her update.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You don't have to be in a relationship with them. But having a bad or toxic relationship may or may not have conciquences.
How difficult is it going to be to mend the relationship with Lily? Gotta say, i'm not a fan of the fact that i could get a bad ending because i'm not willing to share one of my girls with her...

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
How difficult is it going to be to mend the relationship with Lily? Gotta say, i'm not a fan of the fact that i could get a bad ending because i'm not willing to share one of my girls with her...
Just don't be an Ass and make the 'right' choices. Things will go fine.

Reactions: hysepReC
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes