4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I only expect one thing and I'm a big fan of SU but the "trainer" section is very neglected basically the girls go from I hate you lex to I'm yours daddy do what you want to me I hope the progress is better led

Reactions: VanTesla

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bookmarked! Love the demo and can't wait to see more in the next update, wish dev the best I really enjoyed all the available content

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Another 2D trainer game huh? I wonder if it's gonna be in development for 6 years before the artist leaves the project because of "creative differences" and the game is cancelled at version 0.4.5. Naaaah, what am i saying, that would never happen...

Reactions: VanTesla and Ut5962

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
A trainer good news

i hope widow wont the only girl in the game
Nah i hope she is. One person means faster updates and more scene varieties. But, i am very biased cause i have a heart for that "Scarlett" haired woman. Looks like she will be very naïve and passed around like a cheese platter which is looks great.

Last edited:
Reactions: VanTesla and Ut5962

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Nah i hope she is. One person means faster updates and more scene varieties. But, i am very biased cause i have a heart for that "Scarlett" haired woman. Looks like she will be very naïve and passed around like a cheese platter which is looks great.
[/QUOTE

Well, I wouldn't be disgusted by later seeing his sister or the Scarlet Witch in the game.

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Just tried it and it's an interesting start! Can I ask, are the "colors" going to be movie "colors" or will comic "colors" also be included when more "colors" are added?

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
Hell yeah, I think I finally found my new "main game"

This looks amazing... Great art, cool plot and with a character that I always liked.

Glad to finally see a worthwhile game. Keep up the good work.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes