4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

VanTesla

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
way past being a 1 year old game, can't wait to see the huge amount of content that 1 year of production will result in. surely the update won't be a major dissapointment. surely....:BootyTime:
You can visit our discord server or patreon page and look at the progress regarding future update. On our page you can find new wardrobe system, and combat mechanics in open access for everyone :illuminati: 1704117487088.png 1704118487869.png 1704119511492.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DigitalManiac

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
You can visit our discord server or patreon page and look at the progress regarding future update. On our page you can find new wardrobe system, and combat mechanics in open access for everyone :illuminati: View attachment 3223425 View attachment 3223454 View attachment 3223505
Damn, actually looks pretty cool, but why not release more smaller updates (with an interval of anywhere between 1-3 months) instead of waiting over a year? It's usually a way more sustainable release plan that leads to more engagement and more patrons; releasing one small demo and then nothing for such a long time doesn't really give people a good enough reason to subscribe (no matter how much you release on your Patreon or Discord, people are simple; they follow results).

Nonetheless, good game. I'm glad to hear you're not dead. I can't wait to see what comes next.

VanTesla

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
Damn, actually looks pretty cool, but why not release more smaller updates (with an interval of anywhere between 1-3 months) instead of waiting over a year? It's usually a way more sustainable release plan that leads to more engagement and more patrons; releasing one small demo and then nothing for such a long time doesn't really give people a good enough reason to subscribe (no matter how much you release on your Patreon or Discord, people are simple; they follow results).

Nonetheless, good game. I'm glad to hear you're not dead. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Initially we planned to start with not really complex trainer, which looked more like a long story rather than a full-fledged sandbox. However, our first publication didn't bring expected result. So we completely rethought our approach. Instead of little pieces being released time after time, we decided to focus on the game’s core.
Usually, such projects consist of small amount of content, which weakly increases month after month. After several updates, one or two new locations appear.
We already have about thirty. We want to create a powerful basis, and then correct all our flaws, bugs, etc.
At the moment we are dealing with balance issues.
Our goal is to make this project interesting to play.
This won't be a second update. This will rather be a full restart.
1704144395377.png

for333again

Nov 21, 2021
Initially we planned to start with not really complex trainer, which looked more like a long story rather than a full-fledged sandbox. However, our first publication didn't bring expected result. So we completely rethought our approach. Instead of little pieces being released time after time, we decided to focus on the game’s core.
Usually, such projects consist of small amount of content, which weakly increases month after month. After several updates, one or two new locations appear.
We already have about thirty. We want to create a powerful basis, and then correct all our flaws, bugs, etc.
At the moment we are dealing with balance issues.
Our goal is to make this project interesting to play.
This won't be a second update. This will rather be a full restart.
View attachment 3224489
What about 18+ scenes? I mean it's cool that you have many locations and mechanics, but in my opinion the most important thing - what adult content you have.

Reactions: DigitalManiac

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes