4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019

Just a heads up, it's not really a new WIP, per se. It's a more polished version of the previous one.

Lodge Studies (Witcher) wallpaper:

From his patreon (12-03-21):

It's time again for a weather report.

I have finished most of the work on the intro. Only a few facial animations are still missing, but I'll work on them when I've got some synced audio recordings from the VAs. I won't commission these until I've finished all the scenes I'm still missing smaller audio sections for, though.

This week I'm working on a transition animation, which is a lot more work than I originally expected ( ). But I'm in good spirits to finish it by Sunday.

Next week I'll get to work on the outro, and the following week I'll continue to work on some smaller transitions and variations.

Finally, finally a picture is coming together.

As always, many, many thanks for your support and also the great feedback you continue to leave in such large numbers. It is all read by me with joy.

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
I really appreciate your effort and thank you for sharing this. But unfortunately, it seems for past week "Nopy.to, Workupload and Anonfiles" all these 3 hosters are facing 504/503 Timeout. Like in middle of download the link expires - if its possible can you upload it on multipleupload (multiple hosters) such as Zippy, Mega as well as Drive.

The reason why I asked is cuz recently i lost my data, and I downloaded them again, alot of stuff from Mega, GDrive, Nopy.to, Work and all these" most of the time I faced 504/503 error with these hosters Nopy.to, Workupload and Anonfiles

Once again thank you for sharing.

1616178158925.png

Reactions: Ctr44

Ian K

Oct 1, 2018
He's back on the project...

"Hey folks,

a short, second last update before the Resident Evil release. Everything looks good in terms of the release-plans.

Except for a few minor animations, fixes and audio recordings, everything is finished within SFM so far and the final renders are starting soon and then the audio production will finally begin as well.

I plan the release for the first week of May. An exact date will follow in the last post before release.

Thank you for your patience. I go back to work." Resident Evil Update.gif

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Ian K, postagem: 5603220, membro: 920068"]
Ele está de volta ao projeto ...

"Ei pessoal,

uma curta e penúltima atualização antes do lançamento de Resident Evil. Tudo parece bem em termos de planos de lançamento.

Exceto por algumas pequenas animações, correções e gravações de áudio, tudo está concluído no SFM até agora e as renderizações finais estão começando em breve e, em seguida, a produção de áudio finalmente começará também.

Eu planejo o lançamento para a primeira semana de maio. Uma data exata virá no último post antes do lançamento.

Obrigado pela sua paciência. Eu volto a trabalhar. " View attachment 1154405
[/CITAR]
thanks bro for sharing.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Fucking hell finally a cure for my blue Ball curse lets Be honest Guys alot of futa Out there but Quality ones that are longer than two min. Not so much (Not hatin in Shortys Just.......yeah to each His own)

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Fucking hell finally a cure for my blue Ball curse lets Be honest Guys alot of futa Out there but Quality ones that are longer than two min. Not so much (Not hatin in Shortys Just.......yeah to each His own)
Blackjr's stuff is coming around, he used to do ONLY 2-5 second crap, now his content is starting to look alot better

Reactions: Quintara

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Blackjr's stuff is coming around, he used to do ONLY 2-5 second crap, now his content is starting to look alot better
Blackjr's Videos introduced me Into the futanari world so i am Not hatin on him Nor Any Other Short Clip Animator there are Quite a few that are decent enough its more of a me liking the Plot more than a Short Text explaining and desire Fills that Role perfectly for me though getting Back to blackjr Vids He has very good ones introducing gaming Charakters but He should step Back from MLP because screwingwithsfm IS much better

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes