4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Btw, does anyone know what became of his older project with Lara Croft? I think the wip title was journey to yamatai or sth, stopped hearing about it for a few years

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
ME Shortmovie - Release Date

Keira and Fringilla knew that Triss would return at dawn and claim her noble Ciri for herself again. A battle between the witches broke out that lasted until the first rays of sunlight to see who would be allowed to free herself one last time from the ever-increasing pressure before they would once again be at the mercy of their queen's will...

Release date

The renders are finished and most of the glitches I've noticed so far have been fixed. Only the audio is not yet ready. But I'm confident that I'll finish this till next week and release the video in Early Access on 30 November.

For everyone else about a week later. Thank you all for your patience!
View attachment 3116657
So I guess this hasn't materialized?

Mizzou

Aug 27, 2022
Deaf degenerate here. I know that Golden Grain has English subtitles, but do any of his other longer works do?

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
desiresfm
Pause Billing For January

Mine started straight away with a cold, which is unfortunately still lingering and doesn't feel like it will be over tomorrow.

As I'm pretty much laid up, couldn't work much between Christmas and New Year's Eve and will also be on holiday for a week in January (in other words, 3 weeks in which I can't really work effectively), I've decided to pause Patreon for this period so that it's not your loss.

I will continue to work whenever possible and maybe even post something, but I probably won't be able to work full time again until February.

I hope for your understanding and wish you a good start into the new year!
Serve_the_queen.jpg

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes