4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i had a look but dont rly care for pov stuff, also excella talks about jill being a good cocksucker but i guess that happens between PE1 and the interlude, the epilogue maybe? :giggle: cos it wasnt anywhere near her mouth in PE1 and barely played with it in intermezzo /shrug.
anyway
Untitled.png
I also have this hero award for bloren (y)

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
I love how this guy's 'short animations' are most people's 'movies'.

In other words, around 3 to 5 minutes. His stuff looks real good for someone I assume is still using SFM. I think only him and DualFaceArt are the ones still on SFM and still making good animations

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I live in one of those dumpster fire states that still blocks PH.
I'm gonna have to hold out for another source.

NoobSaibot1511

Sep 13, 2023
Persistent Evil: Intermezzo (Animation / 7 minutes) (Patreon)

Excella Gionne's work on the F-Virus is progressing well, but she is not yet satisfied with her research results. Fortunately, she can rely on a very willing test subject, who supports her as best she can with advice and, above all, action...

Download/Stream with subtitles:

Download/Stream:

*GDrive Streams seem to only play the vid with 30 frames instead of the intended 60 frames. Since POV benefits a lot from higher frame rates, I recommend to either use the Mega-Streams or Download the movie before playing.

NoobSaibot1511

Sep 13, 2023
Status Update (Patreon)

There were those brief moments when Triss still felt guilty for cheating on her best friend Yennefer. But how could she resist this greedy little swallow who just wouldn't leave her alone? And every night she asked herself this question less often...

Status Update

Just a short update. First of all, thank you very much for your great feedback on the PE: Intermezzo-Movie. It's always very motivating and important to me!

After the crunch phase before release, I took a few days off and have been working on Persistent Evil 2 again since Monday. To be honest, I had to spend the whole of Monday and Tuesday updating the project files with the new models of Jill and Excella and trying to find my way through my chaotic file structure again.

But now I know where I stand again and I can get back to work. There is still a ton of of it ahead of me, but I hope to be able to present new results somewhen soon.

TheTowerOfZireael

Sep 15, 2018
Yennefer found herself bereft of surprise, yet filled with deep disappointment at the sight that unfolded within the secret forest cabin. Keira and Fringilla had not merely taken their pleasure with her Ciri, nay, they had partaken of what was rightfully reserved for their queen, Triss Merigold.
The toll Yennefer would exact for her silence would be steep indeed, and she vowed that the two miscreants would pay it in full...to the very last drop...

Yennefers_grace.jpg

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes