Unity Completed Desktop Kanojo [2020-05-25] [Neko Game]

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
There's one or two nude skins I think, and nude dancing is as far as this will go unless more mods are made. But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will you upload a copy of the desktop Sylvie? I downloaded the "all mods" but she's not in there, or maby she is and it didnt unzip properly I.D.K....I just want her. Thanks bro!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will you upload a copy of the desktop Sylvie?
Should be this one...

Desktop Slylvie -

Currently mine is stuck with Rem's voice for some reason.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to make the workshop work,can someone tell me?pls
No one (except maybe Twistty) has managed to get the Workshop tab working who doesn't own it. It's awkward, but if you want to use one of the custom models you can load them with...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
still no way to useworkshop modells?
There's import. But the Workshop interface has gotten updated recently, and there's a new local folder...
I've added Rem in there as a example, her model and voice pack. It did need a crack now though, hopefully it works.
Desktop Kanojo -

Free included, careful though she can die. And now the Workshop has a whole bunch of models there with no name, description or screenshot.

Edit - Sylvie located above and a load of things from 2020 are in the opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVegnar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have any of the Models? Nude or otherwise? or is this completely dead now?
Some models are posted here, there's a updated version of the game above to try and it has had more updates.

Unfortunately Steam Workshop Downloader has just shut down so that's not a possibility any more, you could try looking though.

Reactions: TheVegnar

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Some models are posted here, there's a updated version of the game above to try and it has had more updates.

Unfortunately Steam Workshop Downloader has just shut down so that's not a possibility any more, you could try looking though.
Okay, my version has 4 animation packs, and the one above has 3. But the one above has 6 outfits and mine has only 4. I am missing the bikin and nude mod of the original model. Is there a way to transfer them?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
any idea how to get the actual DLC? Since app install through like steamDB and command doesnt even work anymore...

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
I really like that I can import my own custom model. (Reminds me of Shimejis in the old days.) Anything that lets me import my own character model instantly gets points with me. And VRM format gets extra bonus points.

TheJamiestJamMan

Oct 17, 2019
Idk why but the settings open half off screen and i cant move it. Doesnt appear in Alt Tab or as a window on my taskbar. cant do anything cause i cant physically move my mouse up to the top. I have a triple monitor set up.