VN Others Desperate Virgin Brother & Rebellious Little Sister + DLCs [AI Translation] [Sister Position/Wisp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nimda Aikon

Dec 12, 2017
I get 6 hits with virus-total, you guys might want to steer clear of this one. Impossible for me to say if they are false positives.

Virus? Well, that will depend on how you use the PC or how strong the viruses are.
For some reason the "_EN.exe" asks for administrator permissions and that is a big NO NO NO "For me"... But I want to play, so my recommendation: use virtual machines and nothing will happen (if it is a real virus).

Maybe none of this matters, if it was bad in some way, it will be known in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futaah

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This game is deceptive.
I tried a tomboy sister, but she became more of a tsundere.
Then i attempted to create a gyaru/fashion sister giving her all kind of fashion gifts, but she ended becoming the complete opposite.
I mean have you seen what kind of shitty gifts MC gives her? I would be surprised if she did end up being into fashion

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
does anyone have a .zip file version, im having trouble converting the 7z file to a zip
Any reason for refusing to use the completely freeware 7zip? That as an option even allow you to save files as zip?
If you really need it i could do it, but wouldn't be much simplier to just install 7zip?

Reactions: leastdevotee

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
It's called f15zone, f9zone or f5zone depending on how deep you have gone down into the rabbit hole. Beware that F-1zone actually focuses on unbirthing.

Seriously though, to protect f95 from the law, everyone is obligated to just deny one 'tag'. It's not 'rape' or 'guro' though but 'petite frame'. Publicly linking and mentioning sites where laws may be broken is obviously problematic too.

It's somewhat odd that we have the tag and releases still but I sure ain't complaining since it just shows how silly it is to single that out but not others (not that others should be either, it's all fiction). What moderators are primarily looking out for is 'plausible deniability' i.e 'we only intend to host content that follows the laws, all lolis and shotas are just adults with naturally diminutive heights. They are not and do not act like minors.'

Incidentally I have to call out this work, I feel obligated to... for there is an utter lack a word wrap.
Are you able to PM those, or is that also a violation of the rules?

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
anyone else having problems use sharex hotkeys to take screenshots? i can take screenshots if i manuly right click and click capture screen then the game but its anyoing having to do that each time

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
Does anybody have a save file for this? My antivirus thinks the game is full of viruses haha, I just want to see all CGs. Thanks.

coshbar

May 20, 2020
Add Kinetic Novel to the tags please, you don't have any input in the story outside of the first 30 seconds of the game, which just changes the sister personality

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote