Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Seems you can't read the Alpha word.
Normally "Alpha" behind a version number indicate it's not the complete release so you go from 1.3 Alpha to 1.3... not 1.1
but apparently logic is a strange thing for some people...
If it was only a proof of concept release you'd normally call it that or a Demo release

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Normally "Alpha" behind a version number indicate it's not the complete release so you go from 1.3 Alpha to 1.3... not 1.1
but apparently logic is a strange thing for some people...
If it was only a proof of concept release you'd normally call it that or a Demo release
"Normally" but not written in a stone.

But the purpose of my previous answer is that you deliberately or not omitted the word Alpha, which I think is relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Armory sword

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
A new update has been released for the game!
__
Our first proper Version 1.1 is now available to the public.
TY patreon supporters. We will continue to make content all thanks to you and all the players out there.

- TAS
Join us for exclusive small entry pool giveaways, early game access, developer Q&A, release dates, hardcore community, game content poll votings, and more!

Reactions: I'm Huge Nuke

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
How long is the game now? I'm stucked after talking to the 3 girls

Edit:nevermind then,thanks UncleVT

Last edited:

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
(A question for the developer)

I just looked at the patreon page for the game, and this made me a bit curious about what it is exactly the voting polls are for.

Like, are they just for choosing 1 name out of 3 possible ones, for a specific and already prepared character? (like a blacksmith)
Or am i mistaken about it and it's actually more than just choosing a name?

Nov 23, 2017
I am stuck at exact same situation like 4-5 dys passed and nobody comes to home or can't talk with them again am I doing something wrong?
No, you're not doing anything wrong. The only thing in the game is the introduction of the characters. The only scenes currently in the game are if you decide to take advantage of the Succubus or give in to her if you don't take advantage of her.

Reactions: soulsymphony100

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Please fix the versioning. What you have is version 0.1, not 1.0. 1.0 is pretty much a complete implementation, that only requires some fixes and polishing. Even if it's 1.0 alfa it's still complete core of the product, with some secondary features still being developed.

And no, this is not a matter of preference or something. If you name variables in code after your cats - it's still bad coding, no matter how much you love these furballs.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So now we have a cute childhood friend, a naughty nun, and a hot amazonian blacksmith. Nice. Still a long way to go, in particular we still need more artwork for the overlord (a version of her sprite clutching the sheets for the intro probably being the biggest, she goes from fully dressed to exposing herself by dropping the sheets and it's pretty jarring) and some interactions with her in her room. Also speaking of dressed, is he really going to keep her wearing her overlord armour? I would think he'd have her wearing something more suitable for whatever it is he plans to do with her.

Reactions: The Armory sword

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
I cant figure out what to do so far only thing I could do is sleep with her in her sleep in the start

Jun 8, 2018
I'm going to be real honest, if this game has 0 references to the Hip Hop Artist named Despot, I will riot.
So are we going to having a Rioting Despot? Even better if it's a rebel noble lady. Then we can put it in the game after this as a joke. or Plot. MUCH plot indeed, if you catch my drift, heheh. -Insert wind magic jokes here-

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes