Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im a huge fan of good writing and character development and this game definitely peaked my interest i'm curious though will the game have two different routes for the demon lord or will it be very linear will there be a love path or a submissive path for the demoness and if your on the love path can you romance other characters if anyone in chat can answer my questions id appreciate it (y)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Two questions.
Time-wise, about how much content is there currently?
Did the text speed complaints get fixed?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
... you should totally give the demon a futa option at some point, it would make this game glorious, BUT do not make her a bitchy futa who humiliates when she fucks (unless the player goes the path of her being dominate and bitchy), that trope is so overdone. Just saying, she is a magical demon, i can totally see a demoness growing a dick to have fun in the bedroom.

regardless though i am gonna give this a try at some point.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Two questions.
Time-wise, about how much content is there currently?
Did the text speed complaints get fixed?
To the text speed, yes it got fixed, now you can skip text and get it out fast.

Time wise... around 30 min of content I would say? if you replay all scenes with the different options and so.

... you should totally give the demon a futa option at some point, it would make this game glorious, BUT do not make her a bitchy futa who humiliates when she fucks (unless the player goes the path of her being dominate and bitchy), that trope is so overdone. Just saying, she is a magical demon, i can totally see a demoness growing a dick to have fun in the bedroom.

regardless though i am gonna give this a try at some point.
It would be more appropiate if the overlord had a dominant part rather than love and submissiveness only. Usually having her use "meat" is for when she is dominant.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would be more appropiate if the overlord had a dominant part rather than love and submissiveness only. Usually having her use "meat" is for when she is dominant.
Tangential, but I wonder about if her gaining the upper hand is going to be a possibility; it was kind of hinted at at the beginning when she realises she can't resist his orders, she switches gears and goes for seducing him instead. I can imagine an interesting story where on the surface he's the dominant one, but she manipulates and corrupts him. Definitely think that would be an interesting twist.

Reactions: Kugotte

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i am fine with her being dominate, it is just usually when "dominate" is put into play for a female character, instead of just taking the lead in the act, they almost always turn into total unlikable bitches about it and just ruin the whole flow.

just some examples of the constant things i keep seeing with a "dominate" (bitchy) female character

"whose a fuck toy? you are bitch"
"your fuck stick is not yours it is mine, just be glad i am using it"
"you are my cock sleeve get used to it" (the extremely common futa on male one)

It is a tiring trope and for once i would just like to see someone do it right instead of the overly used trope of humiliating bullshit.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry if im being an idiot but whats in the new update from the last one the town nun visited from there i can't find anthing new

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I like this one, usually not a fan of this art style, but here it. Liked it enough to become a Patron

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes