• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Every time I try to talk to her I get this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/OL.rpy", line 6, in script
    if Noon:
  File "game/OL.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    if Noon:
NameError: name 'Noon' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/OL.rpy", line 6, in script
    if Noon:
  File "D:\user\Downloads\Despot_Desires-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\user\Downloads\Despot_Desires-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\user\Downloads\Despot_Desires-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/OL.rpy", line 6, in <module>
    if Noon:
NameError: name 'Noon' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Project Horn 1.4
Mon Dec 09 01:46:46 2019

Reactions: LordVile

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
... you should totally give the demon a futa option at some point, it would make this game glorious, BUT do not make her a bitchy futa who humiliates when she fucks (unless the player goes the path of her being dominate and bitchy), that trope is so overdone. Just saying, she is a magical demon, i can totally see a demoness growing a dick to have fun in the bedroom.

regardless though i am gonna give this a try at some point.
Ok coomer

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Well, the game doesn't have a lot of content so calling it "v1.4" is a bit weird since it seems like an alpha version.

Also, no matter how you behave the end of the current content ends with some romantic scene between the MC and the overlord. So you can rape her at the start of the game and constantly insult her and grope her only for the MC to act coy about a kiss later on. Pretty funny, lol!

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Art looks nice, but not much content or do I have to be an asshole to get some? Waiting this one out a bit.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So did anyone find where to look up King Alex IIV? I've clicked on everything and let a week go by, but nothing changed.

Edit.. oh, "wait for next update".

JosephDUM

Jan 4, 2019
i think it would be better to you make 1 upload per 1 , 2 or even 3 months, but dude make some progress, 1 scene of every character per opload at least

Just my opinion, bye

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't understand the game, I didn't find any animated scene, and when I talk to her --> Action --> I only got ?????? everywhere and it seems like I can't progress in the story

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
I really want to like this, but this desperately needs some proofreading. Practically every sentence has spelling errors in it, which isn't great for a visual novel.

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
This might be a dumb question but is there anything after getting the overlord a dress from the shop. The changelog talks about a kiss scene, where and when does that happen ?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This might be a dumb question but is there anything after getting the overlord a dress from the shop. The changelog talks about a kiss scene, where and when does that happen ?
For the kiss, watch her work, is the only scene (except the 2 from the beginning) that i can make

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
Yea Im gonna wait to play it. I like what I saw but it's way too short for me to actually enjoy it.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I really want to like this, but this desperately needs some proofreading. Practically every sentence has spelling errors in it, which isn't great for a visual novel.
Absolutely. It is simply staggering how atrociously bad the writing in this game is. When the Overlord backhandedly expressed how impressed she was at the Hero's vocabulary after he used the (totally incorrect) term "articulative" (for fuck's sake it's "ARTICULATE"), my eyes almost rolled right out of my head. And I don't even think the developers have the excuse of "not native English speakers", given that they're apparently based out of Los Angeles. This is just the "failed high school English and don't give a fuck" level of writing.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Absolutely. It is simply staggering how atrociously bad the writing in this game is. When the Overlord backhandedly expressed how impressed she was at the Hero's vocabulary after he used the (totally incorrect) term "articulative" (for fuck's sake it's "ARTICULATE"), my eyes almost rolled right out of my head. And I don't even think the developers have the excuse of "not native English speakers", given that they're apparently based out of Los Angeles. This is just the "failed high school English and don't give a fuck" level of writing.
When you are articulative you then get to conversate with the Overlord. As an ex-teacher; it made my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
I just assumed they weren't native speakers, but this just makes me sad to hear to be honest. Goes to show that with some decent art and any semblance of a plot, you can get your game out there. Still, if they improve the writing, it could be pretty enjoyable.

When you are articulative you then get to conversate with the Overlord. As an ex-teacher; it made my skin crawl.
Completely off-topic, but this made me realise there are (ex-) teachers on here and now I'm wondering if any of my old teachers are lurking around this forum :unsure:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Game seems to be catastrophically broken now. Every new scene and dialogue progression causes an error I have to click ignore on to proceed. Got fed up and quit after the tenth in less than a minute.

Sep 18, 2017
So the changelog suggests that there should now be a wardrobe option and a new scene for each clothing but I take it that's not true? Can't seem to find anything for it when playing.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes