Paradoxikal

Oct 18, 2018
Hey Mr. Dev, if you don't want to hire an editor for spelling and grammar proofreading and revision then give me a PM, I will do it for free. I hate to see games that have potential get ruined by abysmal English, it takes me out of the immersion INSTANTLY, especially when there's as many mistakes as there are in this game.

Last edited:

daunt

May 11, 2017
First time trying this game after playing the initial release looking it already had some updates... or so I thought but I couldn´t do it, this game is barely playable.
The characters look good and the concept is interesting even the future plans look quite interesting but god you can barely understand anything they say because every 2 paragraphs of dialogue you get blocked with a wall of "Error" screen and most of the time it´s not only one or 2 screens it can get to be about 5 or 6 error walls in a streak, the supposed dialogue with the farmer girl is non existant, you click on dialogue and find yourself looking at 5 walls of error after her dialogue ends and returns you to the menu, it also appears everytime you move from place to place or end the day, not sure if it´s because of an error with sfx or what but it happens every 4 clicks anywhere.
After 20 minutes of clicking the "ignore" button more than anything else I didn´t found any new scene besides the initial one, so don´t know if the CG´s are blocked behind the errors but I didn´t had anymore patience to try anything else.

This game may become good and hopefully it will but before doing anything new they need a grammar and code editor because if not all their work will go to waste, right now it´s kinda like how "My new life beggar of net" was on it´s first versions just not fun in anyway.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay I'm stuck in a loop I kinda like the concept of the game its like that H manga to bad its not being updated frequently with practically no content and the bugs man.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok no idea what to do i keep trying but keep gettiong stuck in trail letter loop and you cant go anywhere give lady sword tells you to comback nothing happens. make sycbud join choice no0thing happens. Is there walkthrough or is game just really bugged.

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
Okay I'm stuck in a loop I kinda like the concept of the game its like that H manga to bad its not being updated frequently with practically no content and the bugs man.

Oh,and I was looking for this manga.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes