Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Great it's just stuck in the Learn your place loop.
Anyone know what flag this was went to trigger?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Lay it down on me straight: does this have actual gameplay or is it another VN?

Stermo

Nov 10, 2019
Lay it down on me straight: does this have actual gameplay or is it another VN?
Just a VN that barely has much content.

Edit: Didn't play it for a while and I saw that there were some new game mechanics added, maybe there is slightly more now.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
English should really be in quotation marks, in the language line of the OP. This had no proof-reading whatsoever.
I get it, English isn't everyone's first language, but it's more than just grammatical errors, here.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
As I see looking DEVs Patreon and the goals they want to achieve, in any case there's any intention on hiring someone whom fixes the dialogues and any other gramatical mess. In my opinion, that's really needed to get more support..

Pretending to be constructive, the game looks good..

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Super buggy. Stuck trying to show red around town and I get stuck in a loop when she tries to see what I'm writing in the home.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i have a bug after you get the clothes for the overlord and need to do the training thing with clair its just repeats the conversation with the overlord in the living room over and over again no progress possible after that

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
there need to be a walk threw way to many bugs on this you cant even see the demon lord getting fucked infront of the nun

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
when you get stuck with the training regime planning with or without the Overlord you can fix it by entering Plan = False to the console, or add the same line at the end of MakeAPlan label in script.rpy.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes