Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Feels like game is getting stuck at some point in a loop. Conversation about the town with farm girl keeps going on and on, even the training regimen planning for her with the overlord. I’m now trying out the game from the start trying any of the other choices hoping to lead me somewhere new.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
4th attempt? At bug fixing or are you the dev?
Probably the same as me, trying out “different routes” by choosing different “choices”, only to randomly trigger events like they should have been only accessible after doing this or that... You‘d probably know what he means if you’ve played the game... if you don’t... good for you then.

I would consider the game as broken, and hopefully the next update would fix everything up.

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
At least some of the bugs seem to come from unfinished chain events. For example the training part. You are first given the "Plan" token, which should turn into "Train" token in "MakeAPlan". However, the following training part is just a placeholder with a single "1" as it's content, which you could try out with commands.
Sloppy, but this update seemed to be mainly just for the new icons and one scene for the blacksmith.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Need Kompressed version Here :(
For Game waht not contain a lot of images/videos 900mb it realy high :(

wohmsc

May 19, 2020
Hey, soooo i'm a tad stuck, I have gotten to a point where I am just going around in circles in this game. It won't let me "talk more with caroline" no matter how many times I try. pls help :(

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hey, soooo i'm a tad stuck, I have gotten to a point where I am just going around in circles in this game. It won't let me "talk more with caroline" no matter how many times I try. pls help :(
There could be a few reasons for this. This version of the game has had a lot of programing issues and bugs so this could be your problem or it could be that there is no more content past that point. Bare in mind this is a WIP. I haven't tried this version because of the negative feed back, I didn't want to sour my experience of the game so unfortunately I can't tell you for sure what your issues is.

wohmsc

May 19, 2020
There could be a few reasons for this. This version of the game has had a lot of programing issues and bugs so this could be your problem or it could be that there is no more content past that point. Bare in mind this is a WIP. I haven't tried this version because of the negative feed back, I didn't want to sour my experience of the game so unfortunately I can't tell you for sure what your issues is.
Ah fair enough, I just got past another bug too, and then this one happened to replace it, it's really annoying :(

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Ah fair enough, I just got past another bug too, and then this one happened to replace it, it's really annoying :(
I now it is easier said than done but if you enjoy this game or think you will, it might be better you wait until there is a better build.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Is there literally no content yet aside for a few interactions or am I missing something?

I mean all I got with the demon was a kiss scene, the peasant girl is constantly sending me to go around town in a loop, the blacksmith has no scene's apart the greeting and the nun quest says go home, but nothing happens. What do I need to do to trigger the rest of the scenes?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is there literally no content yet aside for a few interactions or am I missing something?

I mean all I got with the demon was a kiss scene, the peasant girl is constantly sending me to go around town in a loop, the blacksmith has no scene's apart the greeting and the nun quest says go home, but nothing happens. What do I need to do to trigger the rest of the scenes?
Guess there’s still nothing new with the update... Sadly, game is like that since last update (or maybe since before that, but I just played this game from the last update so it’s not nice to assume and to lazy to re-read every post here).

I’ll just advice you to keep watch on this thread too if you have hope for this game... It looks good, but ain’t well-organized. Well maybe they already fixed it in the latest patreon-only version... Just gotta wait enough for the public one to reach that point.

Bruh, I checked patreon and update 1.8 and 1.9 are out already. Why is it only 1.75?
Coz it’s the latest public release? I believe this site won’t upload stuff with patreon (or similar site) that have patron-only content. (With some exception).

Last edited:

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Guess there’s still nothing new with the update... Sadly, game is like that since last update (or maybe since before that, but I just played this game from the last update so it’s not nice to assume and to lazy to re-read every post here).

I’ll just advice you to keep watch on this thread too if you have hope for this game... It looks good, but ain’t well-organized. Well maybe they already fixed it in the latest patreon-only version... Just gotta wait enough for the public one to reach that point.

Coz it’s the latest public release.
Unfortunate that no uploader is subbed to the patreon then. Also, Teaching Feeling is a classic.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Unfortunate that no uploader is subbed to the patreon then. Also, Teaching Feeling is a classic.
Yep, 1 room, Champion, and JSK Studio games are good games indeed. (Maybe I’ll take a look at the others on your sig too)

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Yep, 1 room, Champion, and JSK Studio games are good games indeed. (Maybe I’ll take a look at the others on your sig too)
(Final response because I don't want to go off-topic on this thread) Play V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Great graphics, great plot, great harem.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes