Jul 30, 2018
i play it for like an hour and i cant seems to progress anything beyond go talk to cal more
and she just make me go through village like everytime and any choice with anyone lead to the same loop and nothing progressed.
i remembered that you can change OL outfit and nun progress quest line but now it's not going anywhere like a bug or something.
just broken idk where to start or to go next.
another thing is the writing
so much vanilla
you either be and edge lord or a gay child just anoys me :/
Edit*
now i find a way to progress the nun quest but the thing is
it's all error around and OL can't wear nun outfit it just gave huge error and not let me enter her room ever again *pls fix*
this update is not finished and it's a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so instead of a update with new content we need an update to fix all the bugs wow thats new this game had and has so much potential but from reading the comments with every new release the bugs pile up hope this game can get fixed and have a future

AaJay

Jun 20, 2020
Well. I got an infinite loop with the OL too. Planning the training regimen to Coralline. Nothing else can be done. Fingers crossed for a fix.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'CG/Nun/nunwatch1.png'>:
  File "game/Nun.rpy", line 2209, in script
    "The Hero is surprised to find the nun watching in relatively horrified silence. Almost like she's enjoying the show."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'CG/Nun/nunwatch1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Nun.rpy", line 2209, in script
    "The Hero is surprised to find the nun watching in relatively horrified silence. Almost like she's enjoying the show."
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1316, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1131, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Devos\Downloads\saves\Despot_Desires-1.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'CG/Nun/nunwatch1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Project Horn 1.8
Sun Aug 09 23:22:28 2020

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Seemed intereresting. Downloaded and played it...buggy but still interesting. Then I notice this thread is a year old and the game seems to have almost no content.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes