Larsung

May 29, 2018
ah and one more thing... maybe you should think your "Levels of payment" over? 1,3,5 just a suggestion, maybe you will get more then th 73.... little content slow progression and high payment doesnt fit together....

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

cherrydonut

Sep 10, 2018
Sorry to say but this novel has some of the worst english I've seen, I honestly tried to ignore it but it's just too much

I would prioritize getting someone to proofread and fix the dialogue before anything else in this project

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
A lot of people seem to have some pretty strong things to say about the game's grammar, rate of development, and basic ability to function, but very few have bothered to actually leave a review. Only 4 people have rated this game 3 stars or lower, and as a result, its rating is still pretty high.

Just saying, if you've played it and you believe it has problems, maybe consider actually giving it a score.

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Not sure if this helps, but I seem to be having an issue with the *Demon Nun outfit in wardrobe bug* that prompts an error when I open the wardrobe while having bought the nun outfit. If anyone has a similar issue to mines I have a quick solution to it, though it doesn't seem to progress with the story whatsoever.

Going into the game files (game/images/sprite/demon nun), there are three demon nun images. Copy the first image, demonnun1, and paste it in the same file. Rename the copied demonnun1 image to demonnun11, leaving you with 4 demon nun images. This solves the error when you interact with the wardrobe and want her to wear the nun outfit.

A small error fix for me and perhaps some others, but pretty sure there may be a similar fix somewhere in the comments I haven't seen, though I double checked. Waiting until next update they patch this.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
A lot of people seem to have some pretty strong things to say about the game's grammar, rate of development, and basic ability to function, but very few have bothered to actually leave a review. Only 4 people have rated this game 3 stars or lower, and as a result, its rating is still pretty high.

Just saying, if you've played it and you believe it has problems, maybe consider actually giving it a score.
We can't be bothered anymore. This game is(was when most of us played it) insulting to play so we left it, and there hasn't been many updates since. I'm still lurking here to see if it has improved because i loved the art, but reading the comments just tells me to leave it, since most of you guys(I assume you've played it) don't have anything good to say.

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
at a certain point in the sitting on the anvil event I encounter a error, I'm the only one?

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
I don't know if I am doing something wrong here, but I have not found a single working scene... Actions do not unlock and the journal says im done. Except for the blonde. I should talk to her more :D

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
I don't know if I am doing something wrong here, but I have not found a single working scene... Actions do not unlock and the journal says im done. Except for the blonde. I should talk to her more :D
Games broken and there's not much here so recommend just waiting if you are actually interested in it.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes