Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
So ver.2.00 is buggy not good and we need to wait for the fix ver.2.2
Aight sounds cool.. really love this game, hoping things would turn out to be fine and dev doesn't abandon this~~

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.00 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
What rape scene?
you can search Despot Desires on E-hentai to see it. there was a "Hero takes overlord" , "Hero takes Overlord when the nun is visiting and sees them" and the "move your arms" as well as the paizuri scenes seem to lack triggers.
edit: I think adding in a cunnilingus scene for Overlord and maybe others would also be nice.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Jnx I've just read your review and you are wrong, there are plenty of RPGM games out there with great writing, well developed game mechanics, great scenes (both in text or graphic form) or that use this game engine in a completly different way. Examples: Salvation, The Last Sovereign, The Poor Whore, Liz of the Tower, VH, Noxian Nights, Sex Valley just to name a few off the top of my head.

The part about this game is fine.

Memer120233

Nov 5, 2018
The people asking for a walkthrough, trust me it's not needed because there's fuck all here.
Better to wait until 2027 and the game might have over 10 scenes.

With that out of the way, the people who are bitching over grammar should honestly just stop talking. The grammar is easily understood unless of course you're a 6 year old. Thought the game had potential when I first played it despite the bugs, but seeing as how the game has less scenes after "a year of development" this game may as well be considered abandoned.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Dude, it's such a shame this one's in such a piss-poor state... After some reading everything makes sense, though, it was pretty obvious the game engine is going apeshit into loopholes and repeating quests.

I really liked that nun art, it was good af FeelsBadMan.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Can we get a fxckn walkthrough!??
Lemme see if I can make one while trying the latest update if it isn't as buggy as f as changelog says. Welp, after I try and download the other games on my priority list xD

HNWLocky

Jun 23, 2019
Hint system is busted, it tells to help the overlord clean the house witch I done like 10 times and nothing happens and it tells me to talk to Coraline again, I've already explored the town and prepared her training regimen but nothing different happens when I talk to her.
...please help

Reactions: Richardson1

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
seems quite interesting. Love the art and the story quite nice too. But its buggy and idk if my game just bugged out but really short. The change log shows minigames and stuff but i see nothing and i got task to talk to caroline but it just says shes busy. And overlord and the nun are also finished even tho i barely did anything with them. Idk if its short or bugged but i hope the dev fixes it cuz i got huge hopes for it

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Seems like this game is getting a lot of heat and after reading through it I think some of it justified, but poorly expressed. So in an effort to offer a more objective take on the game in its current state I am writing this. Now also it is worth noting that I am as layman as it gets in terms of coding or game design so I will focus on aspects that I see, rather than the backend stuff. So these are the things I would like to point out in version 2.0 of the game:

1) Where the hell are the triggers - after replaying the game twice (once the nice route the other the dick route) I haven't found a single hscene beyond the ones that are linked to character intros. There are 4 in the game currently and I found not a single one. I even started skipping days thinking it was a timelocked thing, but nope that ain't it chief. So that raises the question: Where the hell are the triggers?

2) Grammar - Is it good? Nope. But is it bad enough to the point of the player not knowing what is going on? Also nope. It is serviceable at best and somewhat broken at worse. You can ask Patrons or people playing public versions to give you feedback and proofreading.

3) Bugs - on my second playthrough as the dick the game was losing its mind. Events that were tied to previous events were playing before the prerequisite. The main example is when the Sister came to the Hero's house, before I even went to the church to meet the character. Good lord is it a mess if you try to reload an earlier save.

4) The map - It needs to be more fleshed out since the areas that you can visit are not even highlighted. Took me a bit to find the way back home after visiting the city since there is no arrow leading back like all the other areas. Just add a bit of a lighter outline to the places you can visit. Now the game does highlight the building when you hover over it, but the fact remains that you cannot know where to go until you do hover and see the highlight.

5) The hint system - while it does fulfill the most basic definition of the concept by telling you what to do it does not, however, tell you what to do for the scenes nor progress. It just says "talk to x" or "do y" without telling you how to unlock scenes. Now this is probably the most moot and nit-picky thing here and it might also be due to broken triggers rather than an actual broken hint system; but the fact remains that the hint system does not offer accurate hints to the main meat of the game - the hscenes.

6) The ending - for those of you that have played 2.0 have you noticed that the game gives you the end of content message when you enter the Church and meet the sister and yet there is content in the game after that point - even including the sister from said Church.

In conclusion I think the game is kinda bad. Ye the art is good, but you cannot see it in game since the triggers break. The game is version 2.0 not 0.2 and there is a severe lack of content and not a severe lack of bugs. I mean for a year+ to only have 4 actual scenes, broken triggers, bugs, one scene removed and a tone of typos that does not a good game make. Overall it might pull a No mans sky and rise like a phoenix, but as I can see it now that is about as likely as Eromancer finishing a game.

jarb5

Feb 4, 2019
i remember playing this when it ended after the titfuck now m gonna see what they add crazy how time flies

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so new update has it fix the bugs or has it added new one's I've said before the art is good but the game is a mess

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes