Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
v2.00
What’s Changing in 2.00?
Well, guys here's the build, its been a long...well year. So as a show of creativity, please leave a comment with your personal prediction of what's going to try and kill us next in 2020. I have my money on aids infused stingrays. stay safe now everyone.

Guess pool's closed again. :|

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Hey dude just saying don't give up! While other people may have a point about game's polishes, just remember that you can always fix it! Don't let bad reviews discourage you as I believe that your game is going to be good once you will finish it as you want it to be. (y)

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Despot Desires [v2.20] [The Armory Sword] Compressed

Original PC Size: 949.39 MB
Original MAC Size: 932.10 MB

Compressed PC Size: 112.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 95.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
from what I understand, Parteon's new community guidelines(no nonconsensual stuff) screwed over people like the Armory Sword. which is a pity.
Patreon was and not really a good land for adult developers anymore, hopefully he would create an account on this site and post patch for his game. And even though his game still a mess with lot fo bugs I hope it would grow strong

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.20 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so is there like anything to actually do? I saw this thing's first release, nothing much, and I've kept an eye on the changelog, even tried it a few version ago but it was kinda underwhelming with the progress. I'm sure effort has been put into this, but if effort was all it took, most people would live a golden life.

Reactions: XCelesX and poldy

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
can you do anything in this game it seem like it doesn't work or there nothing to do in it can someone share a save or somthing

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
can you do anything in this game it seem like it doesn't work or there nothing to do in it can someone share a save or somthing
Pretty much no. There was a bit of content that was literally what others had in there first update and they even cut stuff from that. You pretty much can do nothing and that for a long time now. I wouldn't bother till they do ANYTHING with it.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
how to grope OL while she's sleeping ?,
and there's this Doggy1 folder containing OL scene but not sure how to get it in game ._.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes