ben akeba

May 9, 2018
was (re) watching mayou maou something recently en just remembered this game ...

is the game really mostly bug free ? changelog say yes, but i remember a kissing loop and a disapearing maou ><

ShadowKiran12

Mar 24, 2020
They have saved the game because I get stuck in the part that tells me to go to the room and nothing. help me :'v

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Posted June of 2019. Still behaves like a buggy alpha. Advertising actual physical merchandise in the "Online UI Updates:"

Check that out if you havn't, this game needs about 500% more effort put into it for me to acknowledge that list.
All I heard in my head when I read that list was "I like your money, but I also don't like putting effort into anything."

1 (One) new H scene... :p

Reactions: Larsung
Jan 3, 2019
Played this game since its out. It never makes any real progress which makes it more frustrating because every new update in which nothing gets added your save states gets currupted. Dont support these guys.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.50 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I remembered playing this game since version 1.30 and until 1.60 I stop because of how buggy the game are, it filled with lot of loop bugs and you don't know what content was in the game. After like...9 updates if we count this version, the goddamn game still filled with bugs and some was even from the old version I have playing since 2019
What the hell is this game and the developer anyway?

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
Funny how I don't even need to download the game to know that it seems like it still needs someone to work on it properly

Reactions: Greily

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Is this game Broken or is it still not finshed yet its 2021 now and its still not done.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Completely gone, and feel even least content to play with than during version 1.30 or 1.40
Ok that's just...why? That was the route I wanted to play first. Anyways there is definitely less content. Because now we can't rape her on the table just before the nun shows up and have her watch. We can't make her eat the spoiled food covered in cum. This is disappointing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ok that's just...why? That was the route I wanted to play first. Anyways there is definitely less content. Because now we can't rape her on the table just before the nun shows up and have her watch. We can't make her eat the spoiled food covered in cum. This is disappointing.
Maybe someone complained about that content was to "hardcore" or violate the Patreon's guidelines or something so Dev remove it and focus on the vanilla path only, but "focus" was nothing than a lie because the content feel like it wasn't increasing at all and the game way of playing feel even more linear

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Maybe someone complained about that content was to "hardcore" or violate the Patreon's guidelines or something so Dev remove it and focus on the vanilla path only, but "focus" was nothing than a lie because the content feel like it wasn't increasing at all and the game way of playing feel even more linear
annoying, well I guess I'll stop keeping my eye on this one since this just annoying.

Reactions: thevoid089
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes