Feb 5, 2018
I'll never understand why devs like this with a big Discord and Patreon group can't just paste their dialogue into chat and be like "is this proper English?" instead of releasing broken dialogue (and fucking patch notes) and looking like a retard.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I'll never understand why devs like this with a big Discord and Patreon group can't just paste their dialogue into chat and be like "is this proper English?" instead of releasing broken dialogue (and fucking patch notes) and looking like a retard.
Were I to hazard a guess, I'd say it's because they don't give a shit. They're probably all like "eh, nobody cares about proper grammer or speling as long as they can more or less tell what's going on, they just want to fap, so why should I bother?"

Which is of course wrong. Quite a lot of people, myself included, get really annoyed when a story has cringingly awful English because it's jarring, distracts from the story you're trying to engage with, and (appropriately enough) conveys the impression that the author just doesn't care. But nobody ever accused them of being professional developers, so many of them continue to make this mistake.

To be more generous, some of them are probably also waiting to complete their initial draft of the story before they go back to clean the script up. Nobody could accuse Fidless (creator of Wicked Rouge) of being lazy or unmotivated, but the game's script is still riddled with errors- you literally cannot go 3 lines without finding another mistake. But the game is still in such a stage of flux, with major mechanics being overhauled practically with every version and a major story pathline being completely cut from the game and rewritten, that he probably sees proofreading as a very low priority compared to getting the game finished, with cleaning up coming at the end. But in games where the developer just tacks on a few more scenes with every version, nothing more, they don't really have this excuse for bad writing, because writing is all they're working on.

randomman11

Oct 19, 2018
The game is at v2.6, right? why on earth is there no content then? Seriously, is the game fucked or something? Can't progress, things aren't updated, you just get a sneak peek at the gals for a sec and the blonde has no scenes at all.
How is this a complete game?
Is it like V0.02.6 rather than 2.6? Because if it isn't, and this is meant to be progress, and you're getting super paid for this, I want to get into this h game making business, too.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The game is at v2.6, right? why on earth is there no content then? Seriously, is the game fucked or something? Can't progress, things aren't updated, you just get a sneak peek at the gals for a sec and the blonde has no scenes at all.
How is this a complete game?
Is it like V0.02.6 rather than 2.6? Because if it isn't, and this is meant to be progress, and you're getting super paid for this, I want to get into this h game making business, too.
There are so many game breaking and loop bugs that it would preventing you to reach more scenes, but when I'm still play version 1.30 it was very easy to having sex with Demon queen (and the game was decent because it still have the Evil path where you can rape her right away without giving a shit). Nearly 2 years and at best you got 1 bj with the farmer girl to be considered "new scene", the rest was just recycle from the evil route that has been deleted since 10 updates ago

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.60 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember playing this when it first came out ..... why has the content not changed much in over a year?

Is the dev even taking feedback from these reviews and posts?
As far as i'm aware the devs don't come here.

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
After downloading, playing for 30 mins trying to progress, i'm stuck. I only got the titfuck scene at the beginning, the scene where you lift Overlord's blanket up a bit before pussying out, and kissing her. I can't seem to progress from here and from what i can gather from the reviews and earlier posts, the current version has removed some content. So is what I've unlocked all that's left? And does anyone have links to older versions before the content cut? I'd seriously appreciate it since this game did look good and the pictures attached to the post were promising to a degree.

ZeMightyOne

May 22, 2019
Love the plot and art. Somehow a bit disappointing to see coming to check its after a long time. Seems to be even less h scenes? Plot didn't progress at all. Really hope it won't get abandoned and get some serious update. This game seems very promising it can be loved by dev.

tolpa

Oct 31, 2020
I find this game intriguing. That said, one minor gripe with the game is everyone referring to the main character as "Hero" when the game is supposed to be primarily taking place in the town "the hero" grew up in, with that sort of setup, it would make more sense for the Main Character to get a bunch of pet names and nicknames they have varying feelings about, the only one who does that sort of thing is a single character who happens to his old childhood friend (and the girl we first meet in-game by the fields).

tolpa

Oct 31, 2020
After downloading, playing for 30 mins trying to progress, i'm stuck. I only got the titfuck scene at the beginning, the scene where you lift Overlord's blanket up a bit before pussying out, and kissing her. I can't seem to progress from here and from what i can gather from the reviews and earlier posts, the current version has removed some content. So is what I've unlocked all that's left? And does anyone have links to older versions before the content cut? I'd seriously appreciate it since this game did look good and the pictures attached to the post were promising to a degree.
I had the same issue, coming back from a prior version that I had downloaded, I found the easiest solution was to just delete that copy and reinstall the game with the most recent version, and just start a new game with the newer version.

Dec 24, 2020
It is a shame this game hasn't progressed more. I have a huge soft spot for "demon/monster girl becomes wholesome" stories, but as is it seems like very little has been achieved in the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Gutts_

wolfsspirit

Jul 18, 2019
I got a problem with the new version 2.60 .. the graphics look ok at first then start to scramble .. cant see nothing anymore .. i also got this interresting error: from the GPU ( AMD RX580 )
Fixed-function is blacklisted.

And another one : Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Included the renpy log.. if you're interested

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes