thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't bait and switch lovers of rape, slave and domination genres, thats how! We are actually many and pay more attention(and donations) to games such a this compared to normies, since not many people have the balls to cater to our crowd. As for why...

People have a very limited time, and they dont want to waste it on shit they dont enjoy because of some empty promises or a sudden "change of plans".

Personally, I took a notice of the game despite the visuals being far from stellar because of the genres that are no longer there, and I wanted to play a legit evil asshole in this one.

If "why" people like me reacted like we did is so hard to understand, Imagine the levels of stink that would occure if you had done the same shit with the game made for LGBT crowd, only to suddenly switch to Super Straight, or vice versa, for that matter.

Also, development is slow as fuck, and as it stands now it is probably even more buggy than it was on its first releases when there was still rape scenes in it.
Not just that but the lackluster of area and place to explore too, you would think for a town like that you would have something like adventure guild, bar, forest filled with monsters, lot of side characters like the town people to make it more lively, lot of job for MC to choose and do.... It have nearly none of that, you go and working for that blacksmith girl and that was your only job, no bar, no guild, no monster hunt, the town feel empty,... for a fantasy theme game it lack too many thing to enjoy

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
From what I recall playing this a few updates ago was that it was buggy as hell and it seemed like every 5 secs there was a new one you'd run into. While the game has potential storywise, the way the world building is to it isn't as favorable as I'd like personally. Felt like I was just running in a circle cause we only got that one job from the blacksmith and that was it. Rather not post it as a review cause it'd be a low one, but deadass if the dev expanded on the world more and added more characters this game could very well be another great one.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
This game really realy was one of my favorite when the first release hit F95 Zone, but after that no content ever came and i really mean NO CONTENT! Hell some of the content was even removed, and every update blablabla from the developer and promises... but nothing ever happened! I really think behind this game are Scammers who want to make easy money

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Dev: We added bunch of content! Lets go!

Me: Oh cool ffinally! *Scans through* ohhh really... its the same thing! minus the new UIs,Backgrounds, music and stuff
but its still the same thing regards to "Content"

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
It is a good game It was a good game with good art but the no content and the godforsaken update time ruined it for me! Moving on to others i guess with a little hope for this one in the future.:(

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
It is a good game It was a good game with good art but the no content and the godforsaken update time ruined it for me! Moving on to others i guess with a little hope for this one in the future.:(
Yea if it wasn't for so many bugs I think the game would be a really solid thing and with a bigger player base but the lack of content and update notes only being fixes here and there it's really discouraging. While the art is amazing, there's nothing to back it. Which is what disappoints me most. Once they get over the technical fixes and whatnot and actually start dumping lore/characters/story content this shit will be fire.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

zozol333

Nov 24, 2017
So should I play new version or everything is the same and as always no new content? So let's wait few months to get next patch with 0 content xD

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i played the first update, i was thinking that it was a nice mix of "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" and "Reizoku Maou", but no it was a bug fest, i first i though because of inexperience dev had trouble making the two routes coexist and conflict happenned because of that but every update was puting new bug over old bug, so i took a break, stopping waiting and playig every update, then i saw comments about the game being restrainned to only the vanilla side and got a bit of hope, maybe if dev concentrate on only this route game would progress and later he could put back the rape content back ... but the game is the same with maybe a bit more content in the vanilla route, but the rape route was not cut cleanly, so much that two of the very first event don't happen i bought a dress for the overlord, but i still did not get any visit from anyone (shouldn't the nun and childhood friend visit ? they still tell they will and in the conversation further in the story they seem to refer to what happen at the time, but they never happenned ><

so even if there was new content, i would not be able to see it (i saw new background and the home and general map was turned around left becoming right without any reason or interest) but except a minigame that ask you to move identic square to finish them and some mini game that are not even here all i saw was a out of left side poor teasing scene with the smith, the nun getting her robe raised and the overlord being assaulted in her sleep (because vanilla is all about fondling titfucking and facefucking sleeping woman ><)

so here's my little word to the dev go fuck yourself for all the time i waisted playing and hoping this game would become better, please do it with some rusted nails, glass shard, a bee hive and an iron bar, that would be kind of you for once you would not disapoint

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Is there any good recommended substitute for this game?
seeing this game barely has any new content the last time i played.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes