Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Despot Desires [v2.50] The Armory Sword

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 212 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 195 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
heya, mega link for PC is dead, can you reupload it? imma try to search your patreon for a mirror in the meantime

wolfsspirit

Jul 18, 2019
Seems that AMD has issues with all renpy games ,not just this one, something to do with compute/graphic mode .. which is weird as it always used to work no matter the mode you were using ... guess i go back to drivers from 2020

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just as expected, beside some "fix" for the system nothing in the changelog said about new content and sex scene at all. One of the reason why it goes from very potential good game with decent rating into shit

Reactions: Red Sand

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The puzzle for the Nun is broken, after you complete one time and decide to play it again it won't show any success even when you put all the pieces correctly and force the player to only choose to Give up

greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
The puzzle for the Nun is broken, after you complete one time and decide to play it again it won't show any success even when you put all the pieces correctly and force the player to only choose to Give up
i don't have that bug but the second puzzle got a really bad spot where the 2 top corner look exactly the same so you have to swap them to get the right one on the right spot

Reactions: Boundill

rance4747

May 25, 2018
How did this game go from 4 & 5 star reviews to 1 & 2 star reviews?
Don't bait and switch lovers of rape, slave and domination genres, thats how! We are actually many and pay more attention(and donations) to games such a this compared to normies, since not many people have the balls to cater to our crowd. As for why...

People have a very limited time, and they dont want to waste it on shit they dont enjoy because of some empty promises or a sudden "change of plans".

Personally, I took a notice of the game despite the visuals being far from stellar because of the genres that are no longer there, and I wanted to play a legit evil asshole in this one.

If "why" people like me reacted like we did is so hard to understand, Imagine the levels of stink that would occure if you had done the same shit with the game made for LGBT crowd, only to suddenly switch to Super Straight, or vice versa, for that matter.

Also, development is slow as fuck, and as it stands now it is probably even more buggy than it was on its first releases when there was still rape scenes in it.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes