thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
annoying, well I guess I'll stop keeping my eye on this one since this just annoying.
*Facepalm* Holy fucking christ! I just found the entire CG Gallery set of this game on imhentai, and it was the newest version 2.50 too. What I found was very shocking: After nearly 2 years of developing with lot of updates, you only have like...10 goddamn scenes with only 2 of them are the real vaginal sex scenes with the demon queen. The rest was just garbage, I don't know if the Mods allow to post the link on this site so I won't take any risk but you can search it on google and saw it yourself. Just copy /gallery/626920/ and search for imhentai
Fucking trash game and a waste of time

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
*Facepalm* Holy fucking christ! I just found the entire CG Gallery set of this game on imhentai, and it was the newest version 2.50 too. What I found was very shocking: After nearly 2 years of developing with lot of updates, you only have like...10 goddamn scenes with only 2 of them are the real vaginal sex scenes with the demon queen. The rest was just garbage, I don't know if the Mods allow to post the link on this site so I won't take any risk but you can search it on google and saw it yourself. Just copy /gallery/626920/ and search for imhentai
Fucking trash game and a waste of time
I just looked, there is one blowjob scene with the childhood friend I have never seen and they still have through fuck scene in front of the nun in the image set I lived the premise of this game but its obviously not going anywhere.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just looked, there is one blowjob scene with the childhood friend I have never seen and they still have through fuck scene in front of the nun in the image set I lived the premise of this game but its obviously not going anywhere.
Beside the blowjob scene, every other scenes was already old scenes since version 1.1-1.30 so yes this game didn't going anywhere. Even the doggy sex with the Demon queen was just the old rape scenes being edited to look more vanilla, nearly 2 years of development and that was the best Dev can do?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Between my attraction to well designed demon girls and love of stories involving a decent guy slowly winning over a villainess, this game seemed right up my ally. However, due to the low amount of content and microscopic updates I've avoided the game for well over a year. Ooooooooooh boy am I disappointed.

First thing I noticed was the removal of the villain route. Really lame but I was planning on playing nice route anyway. Too bad that doesn't seem to exist either because all NSFW content other than the unavoidable stuff is locked behind creeper or asshole choices with two exceptions:

1. The Demon Queen's boobjob. It requires falling for blatant manipulation like a moron but at least it's not a creeper or asshole choice. Though I feel like the non-rape route caused the MC to automatically see through the manipulation attempt in the version I played before.
  2. A text only groping of the farmgirl. Mainly because I wasn't given a choice. He just did the evil smile from the old villain route, groped her breast, and walked away leaving her frozen in shock. WTF!
Then there is the issue with hints for the Demon Queen. When it says to help her clean it is completely wrong. Choosing to help her for day on end does nothing; you actually have to choose "better make sure she does it right, more supervising for me" so as to "work her her to the bone" to make her "less likely to step out of line". That is the opposite of helping her. What's more, the scene this leads into is of the MC and Demon Queen being nice to each other and a kissing choice. You know, because that makes sense.

Aside from all the typos that are even still in scenes that existed when I played that much older version, there are these larger dialogue issues I've encountered:

1. I had the conversation with the Demon Queen about the broom in which she says that the farmgirl is right about him not knowing how to do anything outside of fighting before the two of them had even met.
  2. The morning after meeting everyone the MC starts talking about how the Nun said that she is coming over for a house-visit to give the Demon Queen a check-up but I double-checked and she said no such thing. I definitely remember it in the really old version I played though which just makes this even more confusing.
  3. If I choose to ask the Demon Queen for help with Nun she blackmails the MC into agreeing to take her shopping for new clothes yet when I went to the town square later she started complaining about needing new clothes and the two of them talk about it as though it was the first time.
  4. If I don't peek on the Nun I get a repeat of almost the entire conversation from the church garden. I'm guessing the Dev decided to move that dialogue to the house-visit scene but forgot to remove it from the church scene.
I've completed all available content and I think the boobjob was the only full sexual scene I encountered. (i.e. more than just looking or groping) I could swear that the version I played well over a year ago had some sexual scenes on the nice path. Have they ALSO been removed?

I guess I'm just going to have to give up on following this game.

Edit: forgot to mention that there are a whole bunch of dialogue boxes that are labeled "Hero" even though it is clearly the Demon Queen talking.

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Despot Desires [v2.50] The Armory Sword

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 212 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 195 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
reupload pls. (win)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Every time I see this game pop up in the Latest Updates section, I'm immediately reminded of this (first)...

(Timestamped to 5:23.)

Never actually tried it myself. Seems like a lighthearted, fun game at first glance.

Thus, it came as a surprise after reading several posts and a few reviews of how poorly this game is being received. Apparently the game is undergoing a rewrite and one of the main routes was removed wholesale. Also, it seems that several of the stats or triggers aren't working and it's plagued by poor writing. Wow, what's happening here? Did the developer(s) run afoul of Patreon rules or something?

Regardless of all that (and hopefully it'll all get squared away), is this one worth trying or hold off for later? Or something to avoid and skip altogether? I wish all the best for developers out there as making good games isn't easy, but I respect most of the opinions from the player base as well. So, what's the deal here, folks?

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Okay, I know I'm not crazy. At least, not entirely. I played this game about half a year ago, and then half a year before that (roughly). Just played it again and it feels... exactly the same. Is there new content? I noticed a thing for Christmas which was one scene. I get it, sometimes being a dev can be tough and you can't work at the speed you want, but seriously, if you can't put out a meaningful update for a while, just put your game on hold while you build up your content. The point of crowdfunding sites like patreon or subscribestar or Ci-en is so that people can help with development cost so that the game can be completed faster and/or with more content. If you're only able to work on the game every once in a while, then you shouldn't be taking people's money.

I get that we're on not only an eroge-posting website, but one that posts paid content for free, but many of the people on here use the website as a means of scouting devs who actually put a lot of effort into their content. Many of us want to support hard working devs because we want them to continue their works. If a dev is not putting out meaningful content updates, then Idon't think people should be supporting you.

I like the game. I'm a sucker for love stories and I so want to see more from it. But trying to proceed, I remember getting to the point where the Overlord tells you to find a book and then it says wait until next update. Then I checked months later. And then I checked now. Nothing has happened. Sorry dev, the art is nice, I like the story, but until you can figure out how to advance some aspect of your game, be it art cgs, story, or game systems, I don't believe you should be supported.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Every time I see this game pop up in the Latest Updates section, I'm immediately reminded of this (first)...

(Timestamped to 5:23.)

Never actually tried it myself. Seems like a lighthearted, fun game at first glance.

Thus, it came as a surprise after reading several posts and a few reviews of how poorly this game is being received. Apparently the game is undergoing a rewrite and one of the main routes was removed wholesale. Also, it seems that several of the stats or triggers aren't working and it's plagued by poor writing. Wow, what's happening here? Did the developer(s) run afoul of Patreon rules or something?

Regardless of all that (and hopefully it'll all get squared away), is this one worth trying or hold off for later? Or something to avoid and skip altogether? I wish all the best for developers out there as making good games isn't easy, but I respect most of the opinions from the player base as well. So, what's the deal here, folks?
I think you really should skip this game for how horrible the entire game system and the content within it, it was very bad and lot of bugs that should've fix for a long time ago still there even after 1 year and after so many updates later.
H scenes was hot but only the Demon queen got like 2 real sex while the rest of the characters still only at teasing was 1 of the reason for the game to be such a let down, let alone Dev completely wipe out the Evil path and make the game a half ass vanilla without any choice as matter
Maybe the game could be good and worth playing in the future, but how far was that "future" is I must say I don't wanna know and you should just find another games that have lot more content and stable game system with least bugs and Dev actually care for it to play with

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay, I know I'm not crazy. At least, not entirely. I played this game about half a year ago, and then half a year before that (roughly). Just played it again and it feels... exactly the same. Is there new content? I noticed a thing for Christmas which was one scene. I get it, sometimes being a dev can be tough and you can't work at the speed you want, but seriously, if you can't put out a meaningful update for a while, just put your game on hold while you build up your content. The point of crowdfunding sites like patreon or subscribestar or Ci-en is so that people can help with development cost so that the game can be completed faster and/or with more content. If you're only able to work on the game every once in a while, then you shouldn't be taking people's money.

I get that we're on not only an eroge-posting website, but one that posts paid content for free, but many of the people on here use the website as a means of scouting devs who actually put a lot of effort into their content. Many of us want to support hard working devs because we want them to continue their works. If a dev is not putting out meaningful content updates, then Idon't think people should be supporting you.

I like the game. I'm a sucker for love stories and I so want to see more from it. But trying to proceed, I remember getting to the point where the Overlord tells you to find a book and then it says wait until next update. Then I checked months later. And then I checked now. Nothing has happened. Sorry dev, the art is nice, I like the story, but until you can figure out how to advance some aspect of your game, be it art cgs, story, or game systems, I don't believe you should be supported.
It's the same after nearly 2 years of development, with extra more bugs and maybe 1 or 2 new teasing scenes. You can find the entire CG set on imhentai to check and understand Dev didn't try to make his game at all

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Feb 5, 2018
Does the developer have to mention/blame COVID-19 in every changelog? Someone get on Discord and tell them there's more excuses than that one for lazy development and ripping of Patrons. Can't believe people give this dude money, it's gross.

Edit: Holy fucking shit, nearly $300/mo? Dude, I'll write the best smut and learn how to draw for $10 a month, what the fuck. Seriously, do people just all have more money than sense?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Does the developer have to mention/blame COVID-19 in every changelog? Someone get on Discord and tell them there's more excuses than that one for lazy development and ripping of Patrons. Can't believe people give this dude money, it's gross.

Edit: Holy fucking shit, nearly $300/mo? Dude, I'll write the best smut and learn how to draw for $10 a month, what the fuck. Seriously, do people just all have more money than sense?
It was very weird indeed, and not just with this game but some other games has the same type of Developers after build up reputation they only sit down and treating supporters as foolish cash cow. I'm actually being fooled and supporting this Dev when I found his demo on itch for a couple month, the game during those time was showing so many potentail it make me believe it would go somewhere despite so many loop bugs and some other problem
Not until like 6-7 month later did I realize it was a mistake and saw how the game just a goddamn same demo with extra bugs did I gave up, it was the best decision ever and look at the game in it newest update it wasn't that much different at all

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes