Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Need more updates, finally this game is having some turns!
Really love the love hate relationship of hero and overlord xD

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Despot Desires [v2.30] The Armory Sword

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 112 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 95 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like there's version 2.5 on Armory's patreon page for 2USD patreon, hopefully some hero would share and upload the newest version

D

Deleted member 2694590

As everybody knows a little about me, I love digging deep.
So digging deep I found out that the H content was there until v1.7, then removed as "non consensual" due to Patreon rules.
Apart wondering what's the mother's job of those who reported it to Patreon, it seems we'll just have to wait and see how the dev will manage the whole thing. Maybe the whole re-code is the reason of all bugs. Sad, because art is really awesome... but we'll see what will happen.
Thats why people need to stay away from Patreon, it's woke. Use a alternative that has respect for devs and their artistic creativity.

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
For the love of god, will you stop putting a possessive 's at the end of every plural?! Didn't you pass primary school English? Patch notes cite multiple instances of fixing spelling errors, but grammar 101 apparently wasn't part of it.

Look, I'll spell it out for you:

guy = a guy (e.g "a guy is standing here")
guys = more than one guy (e.g "the guys have arrived")
guy's = belonging to a guy (e.g "don't mess with a guy's penis")
alternately:
guy's = an abbreviation of "guy has" or "guy is" (e.g "a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do")
guys' = belonging to more than one guy (e.g "where are the guys' paychecks?")

Easy, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2694590

does coralines quest just keep repeating itself with no end or am i doing something wrong
I think the dev should address the bugs and have some sort of gallery checklist because I felt like I was missing something too. Coralines quest didn't seem like it was working either. I'm not sure if he removed scenes as well, there was one you get by fucking the demon lord while the nun is over at your house.

If you guys like demon girl games there is 2 that I've seen her on F95, "Succumate" and "The Demon lords Daugher : Demona"

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.30 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Aug 18, 2018
What's with the changelog and saying "better sex scene" when there are no sex scenes at all wtf happened to this game? It's like going backwards in development

I'm Huge Nuke

Feb 23, 2020
probably you need to put a walkthrout here because, due to incompleteness, it is not clear which path you need to go to get all the content

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Jesus absolute Christ this game is buggy as Hell, the version numbering is completely misleading. Should say V0.00230 rather than V2.30. I don't even know what's going on anymore. Does triggering the Halloween thing with bats break the entire game or is it broken beforehand? I don't even care to find out. This game needs a vaccine more than I do, which is a sad state of affair since i like the concept.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So how is the game coming along really? I haven't downloaded someone of the past update to give it time to grow.

no sex scenes, and the game ends in 5 minutes, wasnt this in "development" for 2 years now? Whats even the point
no dx scenes? I played the game when it first appeared and one of the first scenes you can tit fuck, "romance fuck", or straight rape the demon lord.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Despot Desires [v2.50] The Armory Sword

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 212 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 195 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes