D

Deleted member 234697

After going through the game, I noticed 1 new minigame for the nun, as well as a CG for the minigame and that's it.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
D

Deleted member 234697

I can't unlock the stripping scene for the blacksmith after the first time she partly strips, is this it or am I missing something?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I feel like the differents routes / dialogues choices are confusing and not well made... trying to unlock every scenes / art is not fun and annoying to do..

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The misspellings, typos, and bad grammar are driving me crazy. This guy needs a proofreader. I can't stand any more misuses of apostrophes.

NEVER USE APOSTROPHES TO MAKE WORDS PLURAL. THAT IS NOT HOW THEY WORK.

Also, every attempt to access the wardrobe gives me an error and if I choose to ignore it, it advances time.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Game is getting worse and worse.... a milking cow... see the payment model....... sad, that i cant write a review, dont know what it needs to be allowed to write one

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
How to unlock actions with overlord?
It seems that there are no H-scenes with the Overlord as of version 2.10 of the game (blanket action aside).
According to the sources that someone conveniently left decompiled in the game folder, H-images are allocating properly on start but there is no code that actually uses them.
Looking at that shit retrospectively, the developer just removed them from the game (maybe only for public release) leaving only the simp route possible to play.
In version 1.5 the scenes with the Overlord are still there and pretty easy to get right from the start when you decide your relationship with the demon.
I found version 1.5 on the newgrounds. You can check it out here

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It seems that there are no H-scenes with the Overlord as of version 2.10 of the game (blanket action aside).
According to the sources that someone conveniently left decompiled in the game folder, H-images are allocating properly on start but there is no code that actually uses them.
Looking at that shit retrospectively, the developer just removed them from the game (maybe only for public release) leaving only the simp route possible to play.
In version 1.5 the scenes with the Overlord are still there and pretty easy to get right from the start when you decide your relationship with the demon.
As everybody knows a little about me, I love digging deep.
So digging deep I found out that the H content was there until v1.7, then removed as "non consensual" due to Patreon rules.
Apart wondering what's the mother's job of those who reported it to Patreon, it seems we'll just have to wait and see how the dev will manage the whole thing. Maybe the whole re-code is the reason of all bugs. Sad, because art is really awesome... but we'll see what will happen.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is at a near stand still. The content that the dev puts out isn't worth it at all. Come on man, get a grip on this thing. The idea is great and the start fantastic, so why stop there? We need content that is more than "just one thing tweaked"

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I will dedicate my 3 months to end the rule of a tyrannical demon who wants to wipe out humanity but before I kill her I just bring her to my hometown and turn her into my pet what could have go wrong right? I mean, probably nothing when everybody acts normally around her.

• Haha
Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Noticed this game a long time ago, eh might as well give it a try now I see it has had a lot of updates so it probably has a lot of content, LOL NO, got one groping scene with the red chick and "that's it for now" with every character....COOL see you never

fappingpool

Jul 5, 2017

wow i knew something was off when i wasnt seeing those scenes. thanks hope the game gets these scenes back in.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Ok wtf am I doing wrong? Looking at the tags and screenshots there should be some scenes/content in game but I have absolutely no idea how to unlock them. All I can do is work for girls for 5g to buy outfits and talk to Overlord and that's it.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I have no idea what happened to this game. WAyyyy back when I posted here this game had a legit path and legit content. What the Hell happened?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I have no idea what happened to this game. WAyyyy back when I posted here this game had a legit path and legit content. What the Hell happened?
from what I understand, Parteon's new community guidelines(no nonconsensual stuff) screwed over people like the Armory Sword. which is a pity.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes