Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Is this a love-or-lust story ? Or does this as an adventurous twist, with her regaining control at one point and fighting us once more (or something of the sort) ? Thanks for reading me. ^^

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Despot Desires [v2.72] APK -

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I need to delete the saves so i go to c users appData Roamning Renpy but i cant find the folder where the saves are
does anyone know where i can find the saves for this game?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone mind to give a tl;dr/round-up of why this game seems to be sinking in bad comments from some users?

i haven't touched this in about 10 versions ago so i'm curious if this game actually have scenes on other girls or nope

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Anyone mind to give a tl;dr/round-up of why this game seems to be sinking in bad comments from some users?

i haven't touched this in about 10 versions ago so i'm curious if this game actually have scenes on other girls or nope
TL;DR : dev basically add little to no content while increase the version number.

Have played it too, a year or so ago.

Shame the premise has potential but i am starting to think dev is milking patreon at this point.

May 20, 2021
The development for this has been going almost nowhere, H-content has been removed and its been confusing and weird with this game, I wont be surprised if it finishes in another 10 years or gets abandoned. If you're looking for a game with a demon lord then check out Demon Lords Daughter Demona.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018

content was added then cut to end with mostly nothing, there's now some mini-game (drag and drop puzzle) but there's still not that fucking book that should be coming next update since the first release ><

the only think that was succefully implemented was bug and there's a very impressive one if you focus on the demon queen, you skip all content for the childhood friend and the nun ^^

Reactions: hisstoryman

I'm Huge Nuke

Feb 23, 2020
I read everything that was written after my post on page 21 - in short this the game is unfinished to the end contains a bunch of errors and bugs. I will wait another 1 year and if it is not better done I will delete it. There are many other games out there. The light did not converge like a wedge on this thing, although I liked the beginning of the plot and the design of the hero's house and the demon lord girl.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i don't come here any more to download the game coz i know its a lost cause i come so i can see all the angry comments on how the game is still a clusterfuck burning in shit and each update is like trying to throw cup full of piss on it
yep got some rage to vent last update and decided to do the same as you :D morbidly enjoying other people get burn and stuck in bugs of all form and kind ^^

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
this just made me belly laugh is on the home page

Planned features to look forward to:
- Love/Domination system
- Compelling world to investigate
- Day/Night & Weekday system
- Deep characters with detailed individual goals
- Town building
- Six girls with unique looks, bodies, and personalities
- Stunning backgrounds
- Modern rpg like quest system (Main quest and lots of side quests)
- Lots of interesting Sub minor characters
- Lots of nudity and adult humor (of course)
- Visual rpg dialogue tree

Hold on now nowhere does it say having a working game i think the dev has unrealistic expectations :ROFLMAO:

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes