slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Im also getting the training regi
when you get stuck with the training regime planning with or without the Overlord you can fix it by entering Plan = False to the console, or add the same line at the end of MakeAPlan label in script.rpy.
Is the console disabled do i have to enable it?

Yunai12

Apr 5, 2020
Im also getting the training regi

Is the console disabled do i have to enable it?
You have to enable the console by going to - Despot_Desires-1.7-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy and changing config.console = true, then you'll be able to open the console by pressing shift+o and use the Plan = False command.

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
I´m also stucked in the loop and I get a crash after buying the nun outfit and going to the overloards room.

hentaif

Apr 13, 2019
hi,
How i can continu ? Im in the start when Coraline talk to me about the town. "Where should i start?"
Someone can help me
Thx

hentaif

Apr 13, 2019
I do but it repeat the same event
And the demon is in the loop.
I do the "Plan" on the console but nothing change
It's okay now, "Plan = false"
But its Nun outfistbug now

Oct 2, 2018
This a step down from the last update.. Seems like it added more bugs tbh. Story is kinda bland, Movement arrows have a slight lag to them, Overlord pin up sometimes gets stuck in upper left corner, had a repeating loop bug conversation with her till you run out of day/night time, and a few spelling mistakes along with lines said by one character when it should be labeled as another one (Like hero is speaking then Overlord responds but it labels it so it looks like Hero is responding to himself...) Not to mention they need to label things you can interact with like the Wardrobe and also the locations on the map...

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
This must be a gоd damn joke from the dev. This feels like an old ass version of the game, since it has so many bugs. stuck in loops, some quests aren't activating or just repeating everything over and over and tons of typos. I can't believe this wasn't noticed by the dev while proof testing it after he had changed his code, since It's literally unplayable :D
Edit: And i guess the nun outfit is gone for some reason *shrug*

Last edited:

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Art looks great, I'll be giving this a try eventually but certainly not right now if the comments are anything to go by. I just wanted to point out something funny in one of those reviews... Some one says
"however anyone with a good level of english grammar will see how the developer use some sentences in a wrong way )."
which just reeks of irony. Good job guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

darkhaseo13

Aug 1, 2017
so as far as i can tell this game is broken as hell am i right? cause i see like no content for a game that is about a gig. i think im in some kind of loop with the overlord and i did that concel comand and it did nothing. or am i missing somthing

Reactions: fakelandempire

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
Promising game, but judging from what I played and reviews, it's still pretty early. Honestly I have no problem waiting, as long as I know it's not completely dead. Perhaps the only thing I can say is this game should have been labeled as .17 instead of 1.7 so people don't assume too much and give it a fairer critique, just imo.

I look forward to the day where I can fully waifu demon girl, no rape plz.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Promising game, but judging from what I played and reviews, it's still pretty early. Honestly I have no problem waiting, as long as I know it's not completely dead. Perhaps the only thing I can say is this game should have been labeled as .17 instead of 1.7 so people don't assume too much and give it a fairer critique, just imo.

I look forward to the day where I can fully waifu demon girl, no rape plz.
All depends on you and your choices. But yeah, and games like these make me want to help with the broken Engrish. Bugs too if possible.

Reactions: Azerov

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
I like the game even if you can / should fix some things. The story itself is good, the dialogues can be expanded. Good graphics ;-) - hope it will go on soon.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes