UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Our new tiers, display art and general ui are now unlocked!
We grew over time all thanks to you guys. So we wanted to up our rewards game beyond any other game we’ve seen online.
Check out the Tiers list on . Like Physical Merch!
At this level and all levels above we sincerely want to say thank you. We never imagined we would come this far and it’s all thanks to supporters like you. Be ready for a lot of love in the Discord privately, publicly and in-game.
Once in a while during the game creation process, if interested, we'd love people to test and give direct opinions on the build. If you're ready for that level of responsibility, join the .
Ask questions, post fan art, download DLC and more!
· Banner art is updated.
· Fan art channel on Discord publicly has also been stuffed and already filling up! (including 3D models)
Add yours and or enjoy others.
· Personal Role/Tier Titles have been updated on Patreon.
· Discord now displays your Patreon tier title in Discord .
· Physical Merch is now a perk for tiers!
· Extra content channel in Discord has been stuffed with new things!
Ex: HD sketches, behind the scenes talks and more! Examples HERE
· Getting your name and or a message in game is now possible via tiers
· One Custom* CG for a character in-game game is now possible via tiers ( ).
· Custom Character Creation is now available as a tier perk ( )
· Your own Side Event in game for your Custom Character is now available as a tier perk ( )

(This info was added to OP).

The Armory sword

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
We are still going strong, thanks to you guys.

Join ,
and ask questions, see fan art and more there...

PS ty VT

Reactions: UncleVT

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
for a 4 1/2 Star Game ...hm, sorry the highrate is a joke, the game is ok, not special, regular renpy, the choices are are made with less diffrent. the Art is ok too... i expected more from a game with this rate

Reactions: Dyonisos and Sole

RenXer

Feb 6, 2020
What's the deal here, this is like a 10-15 minute demo. After the intro you walk around having a few conversations about stuff you can't do yet, you can see the nun in her bra and grab the demon chick's ass once each. And this "game" was started how long ago? Am I missing something here or what

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
What's the deal here, this is like a 10-15 minute demo. After the intro you walk around having a few conversations about stuff you can't do yet, you can see the nun in her bra and grab the demon chick's ass once each. And this "game" was started how long ago? Am I missing something here or what
I'm in the same boat man. i tried various things and all i could get was if you rape her in her sleep the first day, she tries to seduce you to give you a tit job, the nuns bra... and that's it. i do not think there is anything in this yet.

KuroTheBlack

Jul 18, 2018
Not wanting to be ignorant or anything, but if this game is a demo, they should add it in the tags, because the "game" has nothing of what is said in changelogs. And this is really frustrating, because both the story and its characters are very interesting

Sorry for the bad English. (not my first language)

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
In the first versions, we had not such an evil villain and not such a good hero. We could choose between kind understanding replicas and cynical scoffers. Overlord had the character of the Overlord and did not understand people.
Now we have MC either an asshole or an idiot, more often both. And Overlord is unreasonably sweet from the start. What the fuck did you do with the game?

jj444

Oct 9, 2018
nothing happens when I go to the church at sunday someone help :(

also how do i unlock the scenes for the overlord they all say locked

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
Can't fuck the blacksmith, can't fuck the nun, can't fuck the merchant, saving is busted, and I either have to be an illiterate pushover or an illiterate sociopath.

Probably just gonna let this one incubate longer.
Hey dev, add more content in an update.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes