namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Yamamoto Zenzen Reizoku Maou / Enslaved Overlord

And if you need more inspiration use tag "Demon Girl" on online H-manga readers. example
Would anyone be willing to put the "Enslaved Overlord" series (1-5?) (English/&uncensored if available) onto MEGA or something similar?
(Not used to the sites the link goes to - but some of you must have already DLd which would be better than trying to save 1 pic at a time)

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
There are tons of grammatical errors throughout the script. I normally try not to bitch about such trivialities but c'mon - you can't put hundreds or even thousands of hours into a game's code, artwork, and SFX only to send it out into the world with the dialog of a urine-soaked drunkard. Two finer examples are below:

1665355334475.png

Some people must think the purpose of an apostrophe is to warn the reader that an "S" might be lurking nearby but in reality, this just makes your dialog an unreadable mess. Homophones like there/they're/their are not interchangeable. If you're using a noun to refer to a collective group, it gets capitalized like any other name. The second statement does not have a verb, so it cannot stand on its own as a sentence. "Good favor" and "clean slate" are not new terms or ideas, so there's no point in quoting them.

If fixed, the above might read:

Even during the war, lots of the Greens talked about how the church promised them good favor with the gods - a clean slate for all the evil their family may have done.

1665355234911.png

As with the rest of the game, the answer is to remove the punctuation and just start over; it's the only way to escape this Flowers for Algernon horror show. When in fresh hell did past tense start meriting an apostrophe? Sentences that start with Who/What/Where/When/Why are QUESTIONS, so put a fucking question mark at the end of them.

FFS. </rant>

Reactions: mrttao

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
This game has been in development since 2019 and this is what they've got to show for themselves? Good lord...

Grazerite

Jan 6, 2019
I'm going to assume based on a lack of a change log, there is nothing new added and probably something got removed

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Interestingly, 3.8 added a "scene" for the nun. 2 pictures where she just shows her boobs.
To trigger you keep solving the puzzle. Dunno how many times it took but it happened on Easy. Then somewhere in town it triggers an event, which will lead to the new scene in the church.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Interestingly, 3.8 added a "scene" for the nun. 2 pictures where she just shows her boobs.
To trigger you keep solving the puzzle. Dunno how many times it took but it happened on Easy. Then somewhere in town it triggers an event, which will lead to the new scene in the church.
I hate minigames so so much

Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
Despot Desires [v3.8] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 140mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

I just get connection was reset when I click the mix drop link?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Has the game been abandoned? (For clarity, I noticed when the last one was updated, I'm asking if anyone knows if it's just a break for a while, or if the creator announced something, e.g. on discord)

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes