4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
Working with body control. Full control different parts of body, for example hips. Its a lot trouble with current realization.
Hey can you give us a little update, even if it's a broken sneak peak. Even though this demo has so little to it, I gotta be honest, I'm the most hype to see what it'll become more than anything else on here. It's been almost a solid year since the last patreon post. Would love to see Something, thanks.

papillonwing

May 25, 2021
so sad :cry: i really likes this game, anybody have suggestions of games where you can pick what gender you would like to play with?

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
Im glad to say, the game is still under development, I will wait for atleast some form of release before I restart my membership with cronbron, but from the single picture that was in the update, It actually seems like its going well.
To Give a quick overview, it seems they are remaking the game from the ground up, and it seems like animation and rig wise its going to look much better.

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
Im glad to say, the game is still under development, I will wait for atleast some form of release before I restart my membership with cronbron, but from the single picture that was in the update, It actually seems like its going well.
To Give a quick overview, it seems they are remaking the game from the ground up, and it seems like animation and rig wise its going to look much better.
Wonderful news, I knew they didn't give up on us completely. As soon as that update drops I'll restart my membership as well and throw a little extra in for the first donation too.

Reactions: papillonwing
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes