4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Okay, here is the Lewder BJ mod update for the 9.2 version of the game.

I'll let past me clarify some things:

To add this mod: You just need to extract the zip in the root directory of the game with the exe.
And remember to backup your savedata file and your Dessert Bakery_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
file before adding this mod, just in case.

I just made a sound mod on top of the text mod I said I was making before. No voice work,
just some sound effects I got from a lewd sound pack that ZonkPunch made (he's an animator).

This is my first time doing sound modding for a Unity game, and my first time trying to do sounds
for a lewd game. So it might be a little bit novice...y. At any rate, I made it so you can use the savedata
file to lower the volume on each of the different sounds I've implemented so far, with values ranging from
0 for mute and 100 for max.

I also made it so you can toggle the lewd text on and off with the savedata file, made it so you
can alter the asphyxiation (running out of breath) timers (value ranging in seconds, I think),
and you can also change the orgasm cumshot count (value ranging from 0 to 1, since it's a multiplier).

Edit: Updated to support custom lewd text by editing the savedata file. You should be able to have as
many as you as you want so long as you preface each entry with blowjob_text= or oral_creampie_text=
Do note that in the case of the blowjob_text entries order matters, later entries are used as you get closer
to an orgasm. And each of these text entries must be on one line. You can split a single line up by inserting a
: between them.
A lot of blowjob sound FX, if you are interested:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Piklopedia
Dec 12, 2019
Okay, here is the Lewder BJ mod update for the 9.2 version of the game.

I'll let past me clarify some things:

To add this mod: You just need to extract the zip in the root directory of the game with the exe.
And remember to backup your savedata file and your Dessert Bakery_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
file before adding this mod, just in case.

I just made a sound mod on top of the text mod I said I was making before. No voice work,
just some sound effects I got from a lewd sound pack that ZonkPunch made (he's an animator).

This is my first time doing sound modding for a Unity game, and my first time trying to do sounds
for a lewd game. So it might be a little bit novice...y. At any rate, I made it so you can use the savedata
file to lower the volume on each of the different sounds I've implemented so far, with values ranging from
0 for mute and 100 for max.

I also made it so you can toggle the lewd text on and off with the savedata file, made it so you
can alter the asphyxiation (running out of breath) timers (value ranging in seconds, I think),
and you can also change the orgasm cumshot count (value ranging from 0 to 1, since it's a multiplier).

Edit: Updated to support custom lewd text by editing the savedata file. You should be able to have as
many as you as you want so long as you preface each entry with blowjob_text= or oral_creampie_text=
Do note that in the case of the blowjob_text entries order matters, later entries are used as you get closer
to an orgasm. And each of these text entries must be on one line. You can split a single line up by inserting a
: between them.
thats nice thank i tested it and its cool (also yeah i already knowed about zonkpunch using his sounds his a cool idea)

lvlup

May 1, 2020
Promising. The SFX mod makes it even better but it needs more content. This is a great start, keep it up.

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
So, Since I do want to help keep this thread a bit alive, a Update was posted on Patreon (But!) There is no "Visitor" in this update, the creator is still stuck with his parents and so he worked on rewriting code for the player's hands and bodies, So it didn't feel appropriate to upload it here since there was no actual content in this update. and while there have been no status updates since then, That may be because the creator is still stuck with their parents.

Speedy1717

Sep 9, 2017
Some good news! The Creator posted on Patreon, they are now getting back to work, and doubling down on the basics, it seems like they are recreating the body system that is currently in the game and rebuilding it to reduce future troubles, as well as make it all much smoother.

Dec 31, 2018
That code is only for customization options, everything else is unlocked, the code just allows you to recolor the Visitors Clothing and such.
So can you then provide us with the numerical digits necessary to enable the options for us to recolor the visitors clothing and such?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes