4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
tried to run the game in linux,.. it starts... but there is no text anywhere and if there is bgm or soundeffects those are missing too. i can walk around and click on the pen and thats it

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
as know bug
"don't cum in mouth"
when you hit a Space bar to cum u can get a "horror game"

newaccountjimmy2

Sep 23, 2020
Scary pictures. thank god i read these comments first, ill keep the look out on this game to see if it gets better :)

never give up hope

Zachman1832

Sep 15, 2017
Hey everyone, is anyone having an issue of being able to play it once on windows and once you close it not being able to get it to open back up? essentially what happens is it pulls up the program but it just has a pink clipping outline of a person and won't respond to any input.

comy23

Sep 17, 2017
Hi there,the game looks interesting for a start,it will be interesting to see what it will be in the future updates,but what i want to found out is maybe u guys know,are there other games with this mechanic? other games that resemble this one? sry for my bad english

Reactions: Waflstmpr

Waflstmpr

Nov 1, 2018
Hi there,the game looks interesting for a start,it will be interesting to see what it will be in the future updates,but what i want to found out is maybe u guys know,are there other games with this mechanic? other games that resemble this one? sry for my bad english
I wont lie, I enjoyed this game, with the limited functionality it has, and I second this question.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Just want to mention guys. I'm currently modding the game's code for fun, and because I'm feeling just the right mix of bored and horny. I've done a mix of different things so far, but nothing super complicated.

For one, I figured out the reason the neck was breaking during ejaculation. The issue being that if you become too flaccid during the BJ she bends her head along with it, and eventually her neck just seems to kind of break. I didn't actually fix that issue, but I did make it so that you shouldn't be able to go flaccid during the BJ at all.

Instead of making flaccidity ejaculation dependent, I added a new system to make it stimulation dependent, you will get hard with some stimulation, and go flaccid after a long time of not receiving stimulation. And you only start going flaccid after a buffer period that gets reset after each new stimuli, the buffer period depending on the amount of stimulus. TLDR: You don't go flaccid so long as you are still being stimulated.

Along with that, I also made a automated ejaculation meter that goes up while being stimulated, whether if be from Linkle or masturbation. I made the amount you ejaculate depend on how many shots you have pent up, with some randomness factored in.

And finally, I added a message queue to the chat box so that a multiple messages can be chained together without being lost. And tested it out with randomly selected lewd things Linkle will say/think during BJ or when you ejaculate in her mouth.

I did notice that the queue can become quite cluttered with chains of messages so I've started experimenting with adding interruptive messages that will interrupt the current message and clear the queue, replacing it with a new chain of messages. I found this useful for the ejaculation messages because it can interrupt her, and adds more immersive weight to the ejaculation I think. I am thinking I'll have to disperse interruptive messages here & there in the normal BJ array as well so that the queue can't get too cluttered with those, either.

Edit: And if you are wondering how I'm doing this. I'm using Dnspy, a free to download and use C# assembly decompiler program which you can use to view the code, but can also be used as an editor. It seems really effective for modding the code of most Unity games. I learned of Dnspy from a brief little venture into Getting Over It modding (yes, the rage game with the hammer).

Last edited:
Reactions: AJSHR

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Okay so... I may have gone a little ham on this. Perhaps I'm getting into this a bit too much.
But I just made a sound mod on top of the text mod I said I was making before. No voice work,
just some sound effects I got from a lewd sound pack that ZonkPunch made (he's an animator).

This is my first time doing sound modding for a Unity game, and my first time trying to do sounds
for a lewd game. So it might be a little bit novice...y. At any rate, I made it so you can use the savedata
file to lower the volume on each of the different sounds I've implemented so far, with values ranging from
0 for mute and 100 for max.

I also made it so you can toggle the lewd text on and off with the savedata file, made it so you
can alter the asphyxiation (running out of breath) timers (value ranging in seconds, I think),
and you can also change the orgasm cumshot count (value ranging from 0 to 1, since it's a multiplier).

I'm still thinking about doing more things. But maybe I should stop soon? I may as well be helping
develop the game at this point.

Oh and keep in mind this is for the Dessert Bakery v9a.
You just need to extract the zip in the root directory of the game with the exe.
And remember to backup your savedata file and your
Dessert Bakery_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
file before adding this mod, just in case. That's all I think.

Edit: And yeah, I'm aware of my truly inspired hentai dialogue. I'm thinking one thing I should do is make it so that
so that you can edit the lines yourself through the save file if nothing else.

Edit 2: I've now posted a 9.2 compatible version here

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes