4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
how do you make the dude write on the note he just keeps saying hes to lazy
check the hints go to the mail box and get the note and place it on the desk inside. Afterwards make a sub bread by getting a piece of dough and placing it on the floor. Wipe out ur dick and make sure to shoot one ontop of the dough until it change color. Bake it and feed it to her and press c once she ate it. Command her to pick up the pencil on top of the desk and make her fill out the form. Get the form and place it back inside the mailbox and sleep for the next day. The vile should now be in the mailbox when u open the box again

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
ya the version decimal needs to be moved it way off :D :( , but otherwise seems good look forward to see if it does become something.

Reactions: cronbron

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I hope that they don't have a dick, or at least a way to remove it, or have another character to select, like Zelda or someone.

nulenoit

Mar 9, 2018
I like the controls, they feel immersive, especially how the hand physically picks up items, animations are a little rough for now. Graphics are kinda junky, but you said that you'll upgrade them later, light sources are too shiny though. Works fine on low-end pc with really shitty cpu. The gameplay "loop" is good too, just don't hesitate to add more options later. I think the game has great potential with new characters and options. But for now it's great enough to be interested in, even if Linkle is not my cup of tea. Keep up the good work

Reactions: cronbron
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes