4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
If the game used Zelda instead of a female version of Link, I'd be interested to try this out. Not really into a feminized link.

ZekeHawk

Jul 28, 2017
Okay so... I may have gone a little ham on this. Perhaps I'm getting into this a bit too much.
But I just made a sound mod on top of the text mod I said I was making before. No voice work,
just some sound effects I got from a lewd sound pack that ZonkPunch made (he's an animator).

This is my first time doing sound modding for a Unity game, and my first time trying to do sounds
for a lewd game. So it might be a little bit novice...y. At any rate, I made it so you can use the savedata
file to lower the volume on each of the different sounds I've implemented so far, with values ranging from
0 for mute and 100 for max.

I also made it so you can toggle the lewd text on and off with the savedata file, made it so you
can alter the asphyxiation (running out of breath) timers (value ranging in seconds, I think),
and you can also change the orgasm cumshot count (value ranging from 0 to 1, since it's a multiplier).

I'm still thinking about doing more things. But maybe I should stop soon? I may as well be helping
develop the game at this point.

Oh and keep in mind this is for the Dessert Bakery v9a.
You just need to extract the zip in the root directory of the game with the exe.
And remember to backup your savedata file and your
Dessert Bakery_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
file before adding this mod, just in case. That's all I think.

Edit: And yeah, I'm aware of my truly inspired hentai dialogue. I'm thinking one thing I should do is make it so that
so that you can edit the lines yourself through the save file if nothing else.
Game crashes instantly once I applied your dll file. anything about that?

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Game crashes instantly once I applied your dll file. anything about that?
Are you using it with Dessert Bakery v9a, and did you also extract the StreamingAssets folder?

Oh wonderful, I only just now noticed that the version updated at some point. Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard
for me to port this stuff to the newer version. Give me some time I guess.

whitehorse53

Jul 1, 2019
Not played it, just looked at the still pictures, as a 3d artist I note some problems here.
Textures, like the wall note up/down orientation (and the bump effect).
Transparancy and arms.. the idea is nice, but better just dont make it transparant and where it falls over have the arm color as the clothing so you wont notice clipping effects. (a good but complex shader may solve it perhaps).
Give the body a bitof baked shadow shader, perhaps use a face light. ... hm ok i will test it perhaps i have some more advice later.

... ok tested.
Since you put in quite some advanced model movement, i think its unbalanced, you should use a higher polycount for the model as well then.
I dont know what logic is you used to create the animations most of the time its ok sometimes its a bit awkward . (strange jumping niples, hands bendings)

The idea of two camera's is nice... though i think one should have some random fly cam mode, around the scene with the focus on the action.

the characters put some texture on it , in general textures could make it all a lot better, i think your rather technical programmer which is fine, but you should lookout for someone to help you with the 3d content i think, it can make such a big difference.

Also while there is a text box below... it might be nice to have some story line choosing in it, like anime games, not to much but once in a while it might be nice.

try some other hair.. (or at least another texture + bump on it).. since you use transparancy lookout how people fake grass in 3d, hair can be the same

Last edited:

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Okay, here is the Lewder BJ mod update for the 9.2 version of the game.

I'll let past me clarify some things:

To add this mod: You just need to extract the zip in the root directory of the game with the exe.
And remember to backup your savedata file and your Dessert Bakery_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
file before adding this mod, just in case.

I just made a sound mod on top of the text mod I said I was making before. No voice work,
just some sound effects I got from a lewd sound pack that ZonkPunch made (he's an animator).

This is my first time doing sound modding for a Unity game, and my first time trying to do sounds
for a lewd game. So it might be a little bit novice...y. At any rate, I made it so you can use the savedata
file to lower the volume on each of the different sounds I've implemented so far, with values ranging from

I also made it so you can toggle the lewd text on and off with the savedata file, made it so you
can alter the asphyxiation (running out of breath) timers (value ranging in seconds, I think),
and you can also change the orgasm cumshot count (value ranging from 0 to 1, since it's a multiplier).

Edit: Updated to support custom lewd text by editing the savedata file. You should be able to have as
many as you as you want so long as you preface each entry with blowjob_text= or oral_creampie_text=
Do note that in the case of the blowjob_text entries order matters, later entries are used as you get closer
to an orgasm. And each of these text entries must be on one line. You can split a single line up by inserting a
: between them.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
how does one play this game? I'm struggling with the controls and I really don't know how to give the visitor the bread without eating it myself

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Just want to say guys, I have considered character model modding...
But there is a lot to unpack ...

If you actually take a gander at that text file, you'll see that it contains the full tree of game objects and components that make Linkle and male character work within the game. I will say that a large bulk of that is just a normal animated model hierarchy with bunch of custom components, and a large amount of those objects are added in with an easy to use script. (And the AudioSource components are my own work from my Lewder BJ Mod, so don't count those.)

But there is still a lot that would have to manually be done. And then more would likely have to be done after the first go through, in order to make sure that all the references to things already in the game are correctly pointing to where those things are in the original game's files.

I suppose what I'm saying is that it probably isn't worth the effort.

Edit: Also, I can't seem to extract the game's original character models correctly either. The tool I'd normally use for it hasn't ever been particularly stable or consistent, and it just doesn't seem to work at all for the rigging data on these models.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
Quite a great concept. A lot of these games fail because they don't tend to use diverse and/or interactive animations, and they also seem to lack small details that matter a lot (e.g. like a "pet" command).

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Quite a great concept. A lot of these games fail because they don't tend to use diverse and/or interactive animations, and they also seem to lack small details that matter a lot (e.g. like a "pet" command).
Yeah, for as little as the game has, I like how dynamic it is. Most games don't tend to have that. I've even gone as far as to develop a mod for it while I've been taking a break from the Gamecube/PS2 game modding I've been doing.

whitehorse53

Jul 1, 2019
So.. do you need help remeshing a model ?. (its quite easy in blender) (but then you need to be able to extract first)

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
So.. do you need help remeshing a model ?. (its quite easy in blender) (but then you need to be able to extract first)
I'm assuming you were responding to me. And no, it's not just an issue of meshing exactly. More an issue of how to replicate how he's doing the characters in their entirety. Code and in-game behaviors included. And I just found out that he's actually using a paid asset for the IK system in the game. I might still be able to do something if I go with a character that doesn't need IK, but I'm definitely not going to be buying something like that for the sake of modding.

I probably could still handle the IK system in a different way, but what I'm looking into right now would be the most efficient way to approach modding the characters if I can get it to work out. But I likely won't be able to handle the IK stuff with this method on it's own.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2019
i don't have any sounds of the voice comming from the game is it normal...?

(also only the movement and click works is it normal?)

Last edited:

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
so,is this game dead now?
The developer's last patreon post was just 2 days ago, so no, it's not dead.

Edit: And to clarify, I'm not a patron, but you don't have to be a patron to see when a post was made.
And you can see a small portion of the text in the post. So I can't tell you the exact details, just that
they are working on improving things a lot with the character model.

If you want to see different content with this game, I actually made a mod for it here.

Last edited:

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Okay, here is the Lewder BJ mod update for the 9.2 version of the game.

I'll let past me clarify some things:

To add this mod: You just need to extract the zip in the root directory of the game with the exe.
And remember to backup your savedata file and your Dessert Bakery_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
file before adding this mod, just in case.

I just made a sound mod on top of the text mod I said I was making before. No voice work,

Edit: Updated to support custom lewd text by editing the savedata file. You should be able to have as
many as you as you want so long as you preface each entry with blowjob_text= or oral_creampie_text=
Do note that in the case of the blowjob_text entries order matters, later entries are used as you get closer
to an orgasm. And each of these text entries must be on one line. You can split a single line up by inserting a
: between them.
Hey, nice job with the sound mod! Could you add some gag sounds when sshe is deepthroating? (when you hold her head). I can provide the sounds if you want.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes