VN Ren'Py Abandoned Destiny Flick [Demo] [FixElixer]

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
1645277546641.png

FixElixer Typically this tag is used to indicate that there will not be any sexual content in the game. If you will be adding content in later updates, it is usually best to not use this tag. Some people will see that tag, click Ignore, and never check your game again.

Also, add your planned tags under the Genre spoiler.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Just as general advice, dev, you've gotta give us more to go on for your game. You want your intro, your tags, and your preview pictures to convince people to give it a try. As it is, I see a description so short and broad that it describes almost literally every story ever written, and tags that tell there's a male main character who sees big boobs, but never does anything with them. That's... not super enticing.

Reactions: HansDampf788

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Ditch the bulbous cartoon font w/the drop shadow. It's too hard to read as linear copy and using typography like this in a game screams "amateur dev".

Reactions: hr17
Feb 15, 2018
A dude with problems who will face more dramatic problems.​
Ahh, so this is clearly one of those text-heavy, slow-burn visual novels I've been hearing about. I expect a lot of purple prose and page spanning descriptions of furniture.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Is the protag the guy from the first pic? Because I think I see where the problem is...

naughty2003

Jun 25, 2021
So the mom and martin are having an affair or is it jus martin who has feeling for her and is going to act now that the parents are constrantly fighting

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The moment I see "No Sexual Content" I usually hit "ignore" and move onto something else.
But, I feel the need to ask, just cause the pics look enticing enough.
Is this a no sexual content forever or just for this early demo version?

I personally feel it is NEVER a good idea to immediately plaster the no sexual content tag on a demo, just because that runs people off.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You might want to add a Future Tags spoiler tab in the OP. Or at least add them in the Developer Notes spoiler tab. This will generate more interest and downloads. Having more than one sentence in the overview will help too.
This game comes off as half-assed and a waste of everyone's time. How do you expect to generate traction when you write a bland description like that and have no exciting tags. Bro, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Best wishes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Abandoned...and it was quite previsible.
Game has no description....and i refuse to call that a game's description.
1st and second preview images would not convince anyone to try the game, i think the first one actually may have scared some potential players.:KEK:
Game's banner seems like a random image from the game.
No information about the future tags and etc, and ppl were warning him about these things from the get go.
With so many games released every day, ppl will eat with their eyes, a bit of marketing and care will not hurt any dev...
Luck me i dont play early releases anymore, so i just have to ignore and move on.