yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Destroyer-0.86
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hello dev, can we know your insight about future planing of the game ?
Reworking the characters in the main character's house, adding them storyline and adding a mass of content, in version 0.87 the stepmother and stepsister has already been finished, in 0.88 which I will finish this Friday the granny and the aunt and I will be left with a cousin. Next, I have some idea for a longer storyline and I will probably slowly rework the whole game, because the system of pocketing corruption points to see scenes sucks, and I finally learned how to make it better for the player. I would like to see more storyline, more random events, etc. in the game. Most of the things that many people have complained about, I intend to improve.
The incest patch doesn't exist anymore it says.
Incest patch link leads to file no longer exists.
Something must have screwed up when copying, it's working now. Sorry.
I never played this game and don't intend to due to low score, but I want to commend author for perseverance in developing this game despite low score.
I respect that and thank you, but that's how the creative process should go, I've created crap, people tell me what's crap, I improve and so on and so forth until we get to perfection... Someday, haha. I think most of the reviews will be out of date in a month's time, also despite the low rating I encourage you to check out this game some time from now.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find Mandy or the gym?
What do I have to do to go to the gym? How do I increase my muscularity?

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes