testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
when i reach 100% customer sympathy in the massage parlor there is nothing more i can do
so what am I supposed to do next ?
If you have already seen the scenes of Asa and Tia in the basement then you can occasionally come to the massage parlor and see different scenes for different clients, but that's the end of this thread.
Justin’s house stopped having options beyond family dinner after a few events, I can’t advance anymore
You probably need to attend family dinners to learn new things like the issue of disappearing jewelry or what Callie likes.
testoviron Where is incest patch?
I've given up adding it for a while, but if you really care, just open “Destroyer.html” with notepad. Press “crtl+a”, then “ctrl+c”, open a program like WordPad, which allows you to search and replace words. Paste all the content there and just remove all the “step” from the game. Then copy back and paste into notepad, save.
After completing the local store, is there any additional scenes with Alexa?
There is one scene after you buy the local store from the owner.
I like the game but why are the video windows so small?
The video window is 480x320px and adapts to your screen resolution. You can try setting your monitor at a lower resolution for the duration of the game to make this window larger.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
testoviron Just a heads up, some of the conyblow videos are missing. When you first start to train her oral skills in the bordello the video doesn't display. It looks like conyblow2, 21 and 22 are missing. (possibly more)

Sandolf

Feb 15, 2020
How do you become a personal trainer at the gym if you already own the gym? I need to become a personal trainer to continue with Jewels storyline.

worgenxtream67

Aug 18, 2023
Its a HTML game they all have the same cheat code...
Ctrl + Shift + I
then enter
SugarCube.State.active.variables
into the console and press return.
How do you turn on new stats? I right SugarCube.State.active.variables in console, i change stats, but how activate them ? thank you

shadowsaura

Feb 13, 2019
Im at the point where giorgio says:
You know, they say money talks, but I say disco talks louder. So, let's turn up the volume on this negotiation and see if we can't make some sweet, sweet music together.
I don't know how to progress his quest because I mashed through his dialogue. Where should I go?

gp33

Sep 29, 2022
Damn... I have no idea what to say, this is a terribly strange situation.

Thanks, I'll cap that.

I've already checked it and know about it. As of now, this is the last sequence in the game, so if you've reached that point nothing further is available. I'll fix this in future updates so the player can't get to that old location.

Same as above.

It looks like this because there was a male actor on this frame that I had to remove. The players complained that different male faces kept appearing in different scenes so I countered it this way.

LOL. You are right, by the way they are quite similar. I'll correct it because Chanel needs a rework anyway, and Abella's scenes will come in handy since she's also in the game.

As usual, I tried to fix one thing and screwed up another... Patch in the link.

For the moment, I think it simply deserves this rating. I need 2 more months to rework everything I did in the past, so that the whole game keeps the level of the last updates. Then I think the rating will improve.

This is because you have rejected Cody. Ariel is a transgender character you meet later.

I have already answered this above. All media from this thread have been removed. It will return in some time.
Seems like gym/aunt patch link not there and still doesn't show upin 1.7?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
testoviron Just a heads up, some of the conyblow videos are missing. When you first start to train her oral skills in the bordello the video doesn't display. It looks like conyblow2, 21 and 22 are missing. (possibly more)
True, I don't know why I named the files wrong. I will fix this in an upcoming update. The rest is working, also not a big loss.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes