testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
when i reach 100% customer sympathy in the massage parlor there is nothing more i can do
so what am I supposed to do next ?
If you have already seen the scenes of Asa and Tia in the basement then you can occasionally come to the massage parlor and see different scenes for different clients, but that's the end of this thread.
Justin’s house stopped having options beyond family dinner after a few events, I can’t advance anymore
You probably need to attend family dinners to learn new things like the issue of disappearing jewelry or what Callie likes.
testoviron Where is incest patch?
I've given up adding it for a while, but if you really care, just open “Destroyer.html” with notepad. Press “crtl+a”, then “ctrl+c”, open a program like WordPad, which allows you to search and replace words. Paste all the content there and just remove all the “step” from the game. Then copy back and paste into notepad, save.
After completing the local store, is there any additional scenes with Alexa?
There is one scene after you buy the local store from the owner.
I like the game but why are the video windows so small?
The video window is 480x320px and adapts to your screen resolution. You can try setting your monitor at a lower resolution for the duration of the game to make this window larger.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
testoviron Just a heads up, some of the conyblow videos are missing. When you first start to train her oral skills in the bordello the video doesn't display. It looks like conyblow2, 21 and 22 are missing. (possibly more)

Sandolf

Feb 15, 2020
How do you become a personal trainer at the gym if you already own the gym? I need to become a personal trainer to continue with Jewels storyline.

worgenxtream67

Aug 18, 2023
Its a HTML game they all have the same cheat code...
Ctrl + Shift + I
then enter
SugarCube.State.active.variables
into the console and press return.
How do you turn on new stats? I right SugarCube.State.active.variables in console, i change stats, but how activate them ? thank you

shadowsaura

Feb 13, 2019
Im at the point where giorgio says:
You know, they say money talks, but I say disco talks louder. So, let's turn up the volume on this negotiation and see if we can't make some sweet, sweet music together.
I don't know how to progress his quest because I mashed through his dialogue. Where should I go?

gp33

Sep 29, 2022
So just a basic question about VIP Island -- is it unlocked by money, a quest, or supporter level? Thanks!

gp33

Sep 29, 2022
Damn... I have no idea what to say, this is a terribly strange situation.

Thanks, I'll cap that.

I've already checked it and know about it. As of now, this is the last sequence in the game, so if you've reached that point nothing further is available. I'll fix this in future updates so the player can't get to that old location.

Same as above.

It looks like this because there was a male actor on this frame that I had to remove. The players complained that different male faces kept appearing in different scenes so I countered it this way.

LOL. You are right, by the way they are quite similar. I'll correct it because Chanel needs a rework anyway, and Abella's scenes will come in handy since she's also in the game.

As usual, I tried to fix one thing and screwed up another... Patch in the link.

For the moment, I think it simply deserves this rating. I need 2 more months to rework everything I did in the past, so that the whole game keeps the level of the last updates. Then I think the rating will improve.

This is because you have rejected Cody. Ariel is a transgender character you meet later.

I have already answered this above. All media from this thread have been removed. It will return in some time.
Seems like gym/aunt patch link not there and still doesn't show upin 1.7?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
testoviron Just a heads up, some of the conyblow videos are missing. When you first start to train her oral skills in the bordello the video doesn't display. It looks like conyblow2, 21 and 22 are missing. (possibly more)
True, I don't know why I named the files wrong. I will fix this in an upcoming update. The rest is working, also not a big loss.

skfm

Feb 6, 2018
Hey i need some help off any of you could help.
Its missing me 3 sheets to complete the gym
Also i dont find the Police or the ranch and i dont know what to do to active that

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hey i need some help off any of you could help.
Its missing me 3 sheets to complete the gym
Also i dont find the Police or the ranch and i dont know what to do to active that
University>Reed>Church>Mr. Juice thread>unblocked police

To buy a rancho you need to become a gym owner, among other things, and this option will only appear when you go through Mr. Juice's thread.

For those who are watching my profile and this thread, I would like to inform you that version 1.07 is now available to the public. Below I'll paste a post from patreon that takes a closer look at the new stuff and talks about what's next. As far as new content goes, check out the new Arcade location in the "Shopping District" and the Downtown Apartments in Block A. There have also been some technical changes. The interface on the left has changed, actually the buttons. There is a "Settings" option, which allows you to set the global sound level for all audio in the game (you have no idea how long I struggled to make this work...). Another change is that the game will be fully playable on mobile devices after this update. Previously, due to a different solution, when playing on a mobile phone, pictures of locations could get so small that you could barely click on them, and it looked very bad. Now everything is even, properly arranged, and you just have to scroll up and down the screen with your finger to enjoy the game on your phone. Another small but important change is the navigation. Due to the changes in mobile devices, I tried to code everything so that the option to exit/return from a location is always the last option. For people who have been playing for a while, this may be awkward for a while, but I think after 10 minutes everyone will get the hang of it and the rest of the game will be much more intuitive. I also changed the “next” hyperlinks to graphics in a few more locations. This update took a lot of work, but the result is very decent. What's next? From the old things in the game, I have left the security job at the supermarket, the whole plot of Mr. Juice and the characters in it, almost the whole basement and maybe something to do with the Tonder. I'm thinking of removing some characters and replacing them with others. I don't know which one I will choose yet, but the plot of Mr. Juice will probably get a decent overhaul in the next update. I also have other plans for this thread and Mr. Juice's residence, but that's for the future. Anyway, that's it for now. Hope you like the changes. See you at the end of the month! Best regards, boys and girls!

beryn

May 8, 2017
Just returned to give this a second try after a long time.
In early stages but.
I'm supposed to take a package to downtown, but I can't go there myself and the taxi hasn't any destinations to choose from.
So how do I get there?
How do I increase my stamina, it's always only half full.
Muscularity doesn't increase it as far as I can tell and none of the items you can buy have any descriptions so it's impossible to know if you want to buy them.

The game also seems very boring, there are nothing to do other than:
Go from your room to work and home again.
Then either train at the gym or clean at home and that is it.

City:
Taxi, doesn't go anywhere.
Arcade there is nothing after you talk with the 3 there.
After the intro with the 3, you get this" I guess I should start looking for information about it on the Internet. But first I need to buy a new PC.", but buying the pc does nothing. It's just a waste of time.
Local shop, nothing as I have no way of earning 20.000 to progress before dying of old age.
You need respect for progression at the lux store, but there are no way to do that.
Car dealership, nothing to do there.
The shit shop, nothing there, you can buy things but why would you as there are no context and no prices on what you can buy.
Also, the tings you buy just disappear, you can't use them anywhere.
Gym, you can train there, but need a lot of muscularity to progress, so a lot of money.
Park, nothing to do there.

Neighborhood: (No context of why you know the people living there and why you are allowed to enter their houses.
Justin's home, nothing but an empty house with a lot of rooms.
Lisa's house, same thing with the gym, need a lot of money and training to progress.
Ghetto: nothing there.

Home:
Your room, nothing there.
Mom's room, you can clean and talk with your mother, but that doesn't go anywhere
Sister's room, nothing there.
Kitchen, you can clean, but nothing else.
Bathroom, you can take a bath but that doesn't do anything.
Basement, need 5000$ to progress, so 84 days of work, if you don't do anything else.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes